JP Morgan Chase - Product Owner/Business Analyst/Reporting Analyst/Associate - Operations Transformation (5-10 yrs)
Operations Transformation - Product Owner - 601/602 - Bangalore
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Operations Transformation Group is a dedicated team of Program resources that are focused on delivering large scale change initiatives that span across business units to address Business, Industry and Client requirements across the Digital & Platform Services (D&PS) organization. The group provides a unique mix of project skills and product experience that are not tied to a specific business unit enabling it to provide a consistent, high-quality and responsive approach to the way we manage and execute change across the Corporate & Investment Bank.
- The team is seeking a high performing candidate for a Product Owner role in the team, based out of Bangalore. The successful candidate will be involved in the design and strategy of the iSearch and related Document Management Applications and will need to co-ordinate across a number of work streams and functions involved in the program.
- This role provides a unique opportunity to gain exposure to a large, multi-year, cross-LOB program (CIB, AWM, CB) partnering with representatives from across the organization including Legal, Data Science, Operations and Technology groups.
This role requires the candidate to work on the EMEA Hours (2 PM IST to 11 PM IST)
The ideal candidate is:
- Solid Business Analyst, ideally with Exhibiting strong organization skills, methodical thinking, innovation and some PM skillset would be great as well
- Data analyst mapping and cleansing experience and highly proficient in Excel for data mapping
- Strong, clear, confident communication skills
- Product Owner (or overseeing the vision, scope and build of a platform); Business Analyst defining story requirements, participating in prioritization and working closely with feature teams for implementation
- Reference Data and/or Document Management background a plus
Business Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Author business requirements and other supporting materials to detail business need
- Partner with IT / Feature Teams to translate user needs into accurate and complete business user stories
- Prepare 'as is' and 'to be' workflows, identify high level gaps & differences
- Facilitate requirement sessions with LOB current and future users of toolset
- Document detailed business requirements and support rank order prioritization
- Ensure broad awareness and consensus for all in- & out- of scope business requirements
- Author, contribute and confirm test plans, scripts and success criteria
- Validate UAT test conditions & results
- Support the definition and generation of project metrics and reporting
- Triage and prioritize testing, post implementation and production defects
- Author training documentation, maintain Product information sites (Confluence, Sharepoint)
- Contribute to Policy & Procedure instructions
- Support technology release events, prior/during/post deployment, Participate in Production Support validation
- Demonstrate tools (and associated enhancements) to user community and prospective stakeholders; identify opportunities to expand product adoption
- Maintain effective relationships with sponsors, stakeholders, and key partners
- Contribute to the definition and development of multi-year product roadmap
- Support the definition and generation of project metrics and reporting across product backlog of user stories
- 5+ years in a Product Owner / Project management role
. Highly proficient Analytical skills
- Strong Oral and written communication
- Proficient with JIRA, Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Proficient with process flow programs such as Visio and presentations in Powerpoint
- Proficient in Excel, SQL and MS Access background is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and also collaboratively with teammates
- Demonstrates leadership and is proactive; self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Issue resolution
- Relationship-building skills
- Project management or process improvement experience
- Ability to work on the EMEA Hours (2 PM IST to 11 PM IST)
About us :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well