JP Morgan Chase - Product Control Analyst (3-8 yrs)
Global Private Bank Product Control Analyst - Mumbai
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $3.2 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
The Global Private Bank (GPB) is comprised of the US PB and International PB businesses and the Investment Strategy & Solutions function which collectively provide integrated wealth management services for ultra-high net worth and high net worth families and individuals worldwide. GPB oversees over $1.6 trillion of client assets across various products such as Investments, Trust / Estates and Banking generating approximately $6.5 billion in revenue annually.
The team is primarily responsible for Product control activities related to Revenue/Income Attribution for Brokerage/Investment/Alternative Products. Team comprises of SMEs who expected to take end-to-end responsible for their respective region/product and drive the agenda for the respective CFOs.
- Trade reconciliations with CIB and AM on different products to calculate the revenues for the month.
- Liaising with IB/AM Product controller / financial controller / Middle office teams for various trade reconciliation and Revenue settlement.
- Liaising with WM LEC and Financial Controller for Accrual Booking/ Cash Settlements and Aging.
- Radar Adjustments, Revenue over Cost Center Reporting (ROCC) and General Ledger vs Radar Recon for Unrec.
- Follow ups on the invoices and related activities with the Internal IB counterparties, Middle office teams, Controllers teams & External counterparties for settlement of invoices / trade revenues
- Provide support on invoice creation
- Calculation and consolidation of the month-end results and the forecast for the remainder of the year
- Participate in the global annual planning process for revenues, flows and balances which involves financial modeling, coordinating and consolidating submissions from CFO teams as well as preparing management presentations
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses for management meetings and strategic reviews (e.g., Operating Committee Review, Regional Business and Finance Townhall, Investor Day, etc.)
- Minimum of CA or an MBA in Finance is required
- 3+ years of Finance experience, preferably in Financial Services, and/or accounting/controller background.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint, preferably with experience of Hyperion Essbase and Access.
- Experience in creating Tableau dashboards and Alteryx a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrate intellectual curiosity
- Excellent organizational, management, both verbal & written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly.
- The ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex concepts and maintain composure in a large group setting with multiple
- Sound judgment, professional maturity and personal integrity, strong work ethic, proactive and results-oriented, and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Candidate must be comfortable with frequently changing priorities
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Integrity in handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Team player with the ability to be respected as a trusted partner for the Business, Finance, and FP&A Teams.
- Ability to navigate multiple data sets and synthesize into cohesive presentation and recommendations
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to work well under pressure, handling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Team oriented, inquisitive, critical thinker who anticipates questions from internal clients and senior management
- Ability to build strong partnerships with colleagues, desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically
About us :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well