JP Morgan Chase - Process Re-engineering Associate - Wholesale Payment Operations - Solutions & Improvements Team (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- WPO Strategy & Innovation - Solutions & Improvements Team
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years. We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and with a presence in over 100 markets.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. For more information about our firm, please visit https://www.jpmorganchase.com/
- Solutions and Improvements Team - As a team, we are responsible to review, identify business process reengineering / improvement opportunities and recommend improvement solutions and to develop & manage end-to-end Intelligent Automation solutions for various Transformation initiatives.
Role : Process Re-engineering Associate
Designation : Associate
Location : Mumbai
Education & Experience :
- Bachelors degree required / MBA preferred
- 5-7 years progressive experience in business process reengineering / improvement and performance measurement projects
Required skills :
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deep dive into banking operations processes and to understand end to end processes
- Ability to use creative problem solving techniques to solve business issues
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team; self-motivated
- Ability to recommend innovative solutions to as is processes
- Ability to manage key stakeholder expectations, resolve conflicts, and to identify and mitigate project risk as required
- MS Office skills - Presentation and Reporting
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred & working experience on Six Sigma / Lean methodologies
Key responsibilities include :
- Study and understand the end to end operations processes, business requirements by facilitating working sessions regarding business processes.
- Analyze to identify process reengineering / improvement opportunities using basic and advanced Six Sigma / Lean / 5i / Kaizen / Design Thinking methodologies.
- Design and review process flows to identify quick kills / NVAs and recommend improvement solutions
- Interact with all levels of management and be able to document existing processes, manage and analyze data, and recommend enhanced business processes.
- Define and measure right KPIs, develop and monitor scorecard to measure success of process reengineering / improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate engagement & governance framework with key stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle - requirements, implementation, testing, pre-production and go-live activities.
- Demonstrate leadership by successfully managing medium to large projects, champion process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean.)
- Drive Innovation and support a culture focused on customer service, continuous improvement, and performance measurement.
- Prepare necessary documentation, maintain inventory of business processes and coordinate updates to the inventory working with various teams.
- Report/escalate all potential issues in a timely manner, track and report status of all process reengineering projects within WPO.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrate self-learning attitude by enhancing his/her knowledge on latest technologies and industry best practices.
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world- s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world- s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.