JP Morgan Chase - P&A Project Manager - F&BM Global Program Management - Project Execution - CIB (5-7 yrs)
CIB F&BM Global Program Management - Project Execution- P&A Project Manager
Description : The CIB F&BM Global Program Management team is responsible for the management and delivery of a wide range of large-scale initiatives. The team partners with both, business and technology stakeholders to deliver projects that address control, efficiency and business priorities, as identified by the CFOs and their Global Controllers, Global P&A teams and Business Managers.
The Project Manager will oversee end-to-end project execution for both, P&A and Controllers projects including, project plans, requirements, design, testing, dependencies/risks/issues, and benefits realization. Working with the different LOB business leads, the Project Manager will develop deep knowledge of each project and related BAU operations.
The candidate should have exceptional communication and project management skills, demonstrating solid judgment and leadership, as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a complex environment. Background in Finance and/or Technology is preferred .
Responsibilities : The Business Analyst/Project Manager will work with LOB teams to deliver on initiatives across Finance strategic architecture, including strategic platforms for planning and forecasting - Paragon and FIT (Forecasting Intelligence Tool), and Daily Revenue Reporting (DRR).
Key responsibilities :
- Provide end to end management of multiple large-scale projects across P&A and Controllers organizations - manage scope, business benefits, project plans, timelines, identify & resolve issues, risks, dependencies and generate MIS
- Provide strategic vision and guidance to drive project agenda to meet business needs
- Manage client relationships to deliver consistent, excellent client experience
- Ensure effective internal communications among all the work steams and stakeholders, ensuring all are engaged
- Manage forums for project updates and manage project scorecards.
- Partner with business leads to compile business requirements and provide leadership to drive delivery
- Manage UAT end-to-end; this includes defining test strategy/test cases, engaging with LOBs for testing and general test management.
- Develop operating models; this includes assessing operating model considerations and documenting flows and touchpoints.
- Create training material and manage training sessions for users .
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Technology preferred
- P&A and/or Controllers business experience is a plus
- Technical knowledge and experience is a plus
- 5 - 7 years project management / business analysis experience
- End-to-end project management experience working with technology, including scoping, business case development, implementation, and change management
- Strong understanding of different development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, and manage multiple activities; detail oriented
- Ability to partner with different stakeholder groups to elicit business requirements and processes
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking to understand and analyze complex business processes
- Ability to analyze and resolve project-related risks/issues and follow through with set objectives
- Intermediate/Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to operate with an ownership mindset
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.