JP Morgan Chase - Managing Director - Digital Personalized Experiences Tech Partner (20-25 yrs)
The Consumer and Community Banking Business is the retail consumer facing business of JPMorgan Chase and is known more commonly as Chase. The Technology Infrastructure and Production Management organization is a part of the CCB Technology organization.
- The CCB Infrastructure and Production Management (IPM) organization is responsible for a portfolio of Core Products and Services that underpin the banking platforms used by Chase's more than 60 million customers across Digital, Branch ATM, and Servicing Channels focused on providing Chase customers a great customer experience "so they can" reach their goals and enjoy the meaningful moments in their lives. Across CCB Technology we have a multi-year investment plan to modernize our technology platforms and engineering practice to accelerate the pace of innovation of our banking platforms.
The CCB Business has massive scale with a physical footprint over 5000 branches and 16,000 ATMS. The Digital channel has over 60mm and with over 1B logins per month. The retail business alone has 72 million debit card customers and processes over 230mm Quick Pay transactions and 290mm Bill Pay transactions annually. The Contact Center channel services over 650mm calls annually. Over 1300 applications and 13,000 technology engineers work directly in support of this business.
Our Strategy is to enable Speed at Scale for our businesses to accelerate the delivery of first-class products to our customers. We will achieve this through adoption of a new Banking Architecture, a Product based operating model built around Agile and DevOps practices and our Hybrid Cloud strategy
We are seeking a Head of Personalized Experiences for CCB, to report to into the Digital Technology organization. This individual will provide leadership in both the Engagement Platform and Personalization & Insights product groups. These groups seek to create personalized experiences, aimed at deepening our customer engagement and maximizing our relationships.
- Drive a set of products that allow our customers to make the most of their money in an intuitive and simple experience that is relevant and contextual.
- Maintain a balanced focus on business deliverables, modern architecture and long-lived teams.
- Lead the of evolution of two newly formed product groups, building best-in-class experiences and a shift in the traditional banking software offering.
- Modernize the engineering practices by leveraging the firm's expertise and tooling while reinforcing the agile principles that have made us successful.
- Accelerate adoption of new ML/AI opportunities to improve personalization and experiences.
- Build and continuously improve platforms for personalized customer experiences that will differentiate Chase from other financial institutions.
- Facilitate technical direction and decision making by ensuring engagement across architecture, the product teams, and other impacted systems.
- Drive effective prioritization of work to meet product deliverables, while maintaining focus on stability and scalability.
- Partner with Product Leads and General Managers to balance delivery with tech modernization and platform health.
- Drive continuous improvements around processes, delivery, agility, and engineering practices.
- Lead research into new market trends in machine learning and personalization.
- Develop and execute talent strategy to ensure the organization is equipped with relevant technical and leadership skills.
- Superior IT organizational management, talent management and relationship building skills, given extensive interfacing required with both senior members of the CCB businesses, Digital Products, and IT executive management.
- Significant experience managing an end to end technology environment, one with large data sets and low-latency requirements.
- Proven experience delivering strategic IT programs, delivering technology across web, mobile, back-end, and ML/AI platforms.
- College degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 20 years of IT experience and related management experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with high volume, low-latency, and modern (cloud) platforms
- Continuous Integration - participation in Agile teams to enable swift and secure continuous integration that is Production ready.
- Experience in working with cross line of business teams, Outside Service Providers and Partner Organizations.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.
Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well