JP Morgan Chase - Manager/Associate - Transaction Processing - Wholesale Payment Operations (2-6 yrs)
CIB - Wholesale Payment Operations - Transaction Processing Manager - Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
Wholesale Payments Overview:
- World's largest wholesale payments network - Treasury Services, Merchant Services, Trade and Commercial Card.
- Clients make payments anywhere in the world, in any currency using any method of payment.
- Complete suite of products and services (Payments, Liquidity, Trade and Finance) with real-time insights and expert client advice.
- Payment solutions that cover the full spectrum of treasury and payment services, enhancing ability to manage cost, complexity and risk.
Within Treasury services, Cash Operations delivers cash management, liquidity and escrow services. These allow clients to execute local and cross-border payments, as well as manage their working capital effectively. The candidate will be part of the Cash Operations Change Management (CTB) Team that drives Operations Change Management and Strategic Initiatives at country and regional levels. The candidate must be able to manage multiple projects as well as be an energetic, collaborative and results-oriented team leader who is technologically savvy with good business acumen.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting regional Change-The-Bank (CTB) in managing initiatives focusing around Product Innovation space like blockchain
- Collaborate with cross-functional team on implementing strategic and tactical programs
- Drive operations processes and leverage latest technology and market trends to optimize operations process
- Oversee fulfilment activities against established procedures and service level agreement
- Recognize and drive regional improvement opportunities arising from local situations
- Ensure all operation procedures are in compliance with industry and legal regulatory rules and guidelines both locally and globally
- Build exceptional relationship with business partners and stakeholders to drive business agenda
- Ensure sufficient internal controls and procedures to minimize risk - able to drive the risks and controls agenda including working with local operations managers on external and internal audits/regulatory reviews/inspections
- Governance - Regular, formal updates to senior stakeholders
Skills Required / Qualifications:
- University Degree with min 2 years in Operations/Technology and/or Product experience with good understanding and experience in Payment Innovation, payment and deposits product.
- Prior experience working in Blockchain, FX, cross border payments, domestic, SWIFT, ISO20022, wholesale payments, clearing and settlements, accounting, regulatory reporting, liquidity products is preferred
- Basic understanding of Treasury Services business, operations and technology strategy
- Technologically savvy. Knowledge in Data Analytics/Data Visualization and/or Intelligent Automation on prior portfolios coverage will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication (both oral and written)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to identify opportunities and promptly initiate action and escalate potential risks to minimize loss
- Adaptability in maintaining standards and adjusting effectively to operate within new work structures, processes or requirements
- Effective time management skills to meet strict deadlines and team objectives
- Ability to effectively address and manage conflict
- Strong Risks and Controls mindset.
- Strong partnership record and team player- ability to build effective relationships to leverage different parts of the organization
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well