JP Morgan Chase - Manager/Associate - Project Management (3-5 yrs)
- Overall 3 to 5 years in Financial Services with minimum 2 years' experience with Program Management and various PM tools
- Have a proven track record of automation/ process re-engg opportunity identification, process deep-dives, Project / Change management & delivery and overall governance & control
- Strong understanding of project execution lifecycle, supporting documentation and control related requirements
- Have a proven track record of project Execution and Senior management reporting; Program pitching and acquiring new businesses into Program
- Exceptional organizational skills, be able to prioritize demands/tasks in a short span of time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and capable of developing strong story boards to support senior management update
- Strong level of proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project), specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- A good understanding of collaboration and reporting tools (SharePoint, JIRA, QlikView, Tableau)
The candidate should also possess the following attributes:
- Self-starter who is creative with a 'can-do' attitude and strong work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical & problem solving skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well