JP Morgan Chase - Legal Associate - COE - LLB (3-4 yrs)
Job Description :
Qualifications for the role:
- A law graduate from a premier law school in India;
- 3-4 Years PQE in professional practice or in a similar role with a captive LPO;
- Superior communication skills and be able to work comfortably with business and management teams,
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at a local, regional and global level;
- Competency in the use of technology, documentation management systems and shared databases will be viewed favorably;
- Able to communicate well and work in a cross-functional team to achieve common goals;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriately;
- Comfortable working to metrics and data measurement systems; and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines.
JD or educational equivalent required. Attorney candidates must be in compliance with all relevant licensing requirements including the requirements of the jurisdiction where the role will be located prior to commencement of employment
All candidates for roles in the Legal department must successfully complete a conflicts of interest clearance review prior to commencement of employment.
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we- re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
- With large, global operations, the Legal team tackles complex issues and helps shape the regulations that affect the businesses. The group is organized into practice groups that align with the lines of business and corporate staff areas, which encourages collaboration on legal, regulatory and business developments as they arise.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.