JP Morgan Chase - Learning/Training Lead - Wholesale KYC Operations Associate - CIB (4-8 yrs)
Job Description : Know Your Customer Learning - Bengaluru Training Lead, Associate - 602
Job Description :
- This position performs as the KYC Learning lead for our Bengaluru location; the role has responsibility for managing the relationships with Bengaluru leadership teams to understand their training priorities and implement the globally agreed learning plans.
- The role requires in-depth knowledge of learning methodology and experience of learning design, development and delivery in order work with the global team on projects and to be a credible partner to operational leadership.
Responsibilities include :
- Liaising with senior managers to identify training priorities
- Working with global learning team to design high quality, engaging training and/or assessments
- Monitoring effectiveness of training programs
- Excellent communication and personal skills with ability to clearly convey information and adjust style to intended audience
- Relevant and proven training management experience from a financial services environment
- Proven record of successful development and delivery of training courses and materials
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiasm with - can-do- attitude essential
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.