JP Morgan Chase - GRC Analyst - Equity Research - CIB - IIM/FMS/MDI (1-3 yrs)
GRC analysts work with analyst colleagues in all geographies around the world, and we currently have an opening for an analyst to support our Global Research franchise .
The Analyst's main responsibilities will include:
- Gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources, including company reports, the internet, online databases and JPMorgan proprietary content.
- Building, maintaining and analyzing financial models of companies and industries; generating regular and one-off reports, graphs and datasets from these models, using a standard JPMorgan model format.
- Writing content (text, tables and charts) for company and industry reports and presentations to be used internally and published externally by colleagues in other parts of global research.
- Maintaining regular contact with colleagues in the global sectors, taking part in conference calls and responding to project requests (often client-generated).
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Strong quantitative skills, analytical aptitude and ability to learn financial concepts
- Good knowledge of excel, use of internet, standard MSOffice suite and market databases like Bloomberg, etc.
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards
- A strong motivation to learn and manage projects independently
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and some experience in functional programming languages like Python, R, SQL, etc
Ideal candidates would be Post Graduates and MBAs from top tier institutes in India with 1-2 years of experience in Equity Research.
J.P. Morgan's GRC provides a challenging work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well