JP Morgan Chase - Fund Servicing Specialist/Operations Analyst - Securities Services Operations (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- In this role you will partner with other lines of business and offshore partners providing oversight and support of daily production, with an overall focus on accurate and timely delivery of daily Net Asset Values.
- You will work closely with global business partners and must be diligent, inquisitive and logistical when approaching daily oversight of the Net Asset Value production workflow.
- Produce accurate and timely Net Asset Values and assist management and global business partners with relevant inquiries
- Ensure global business partners meet agreed upon processing deadlines
- Partner with Client Service to resolve client inquiries as needed
- Follow all established procedures and controls towards goal of 100% accuracy and timeliness
- Assist on ad-hoc projects as needed
- Identify operational efficiencies and areas for improvement to reduce risk and become more efficient
- Develop a thorough knowledge of your client and the overall daily NAV production workflow
Requirements : A minimum of one-year experience in fund accounting is preferred; however, candidates that have relevant coursework and internships will be considered as well
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.
- We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.