JP Morgan Chase - Fund Accounting Analyst/Associate - Securities Services Operations (7-12 yrs)
CIB - Securities Services Operations - Fund Accounting Analyst - Associate
- The Fund Accounting team is responsible for timely and accurate delivery of NAV for Clients who have outsourced their Fund Accounting to JPM. This role involves understanding and executing end to end activities that comprises of daily NAV calculation and eod Client reporting.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing a team of accountants for the purpose of delivering accurate and timely fund accounting services, including net asset value calculations for various clients.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Oversee the accurate and timely production of the Fund's daily and monthly accounting activities and net asset value calculation of the funds for various clients
2. Review all financial statements prior to production and ensure that timely and accurate sign offs are in place from various constituents of the valuation process.
6. Establish policies, procedures and guidelines which comply with internal and external controls to ensure that the statements and work to continuously strengthen the controls environment
7. Develop and implement efficient and standardized workflows within his team as well as various points of hand offs.
8. Be an effective leader capable of motivating, developing and supporting staff and training and managing the team
9. To understand Training Needs / Solutions and implement the same to maintain team skill sets and mobility
10. Relationship management with Clients (including JPM partner locations) by means of service delivery and proactive approach towards client requirements
EDUCATION : Chartered Accountant/MBA/Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Over 7+ years of mutual funds industry experience with a minimum of three years in fund accounting. Management experience is desirable.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Fund accounting knowledge
- GAAP accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of industry developments and trends
- Securities industry knowledge including dividends, principal & interest, corporate actions and trading activity
- Knowledge of account reconciliation processes
- Strong analytical, prioritization, organizational, multi tasking and negotiation skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well