JP Morgan Chase - Executive Director/Manager - India Branch Information Security (10-15 yrs)
About Cybersecurity & Technology Controls
As Cybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC) we proactively help the firm and put in place the capabilities and solutions necessary to become a leading technology company from technology controls resiliency and security standpoint.
To do this we need to make it easy for our colleagues across JPMC to adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently and avoid redundancies; and shift left in the business lifecycle leveraging new GT platforms and automating controls during software delivery lifecycle.
- As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity and Technology Controls organization you're equally committed to ensuring the protection of our technology and data today as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future.
- To do that you'll be part of a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing designing developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You'll be a trusted security and risk advisor to our technology and business organizations understanding the threat environment in the context of your business and securely enabling its growth all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions.
- You'll deploy best practices, new policies and understand emerging trends which will strengthen our strategic roadmap. You'll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global team of technologists and innovators your work will have a massive impact both on us as a company as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Role: India Branch Information Security Manager
- In this role you will securely enable the India Branch business help to prioritize and manage risk and drive the execution of cybersecurity and technology risk activities. You will develop a strong understanding of the India Branch business strategy and the critical role that Global Technology and Cybersecurity and Technology Controls plays and be able to articulate risk in a business lens. To achieve this, you will establish strong connectivity and partnerships in the branch with technology and business leadership and externally with business clients industry partners and government agencies.
- Your focus priority will be to improve Cybersecurity and Technology controls engagement with the India Branch and support business client engagement on cybersecurity and technology control matters. Additionally, you will lead the continued transformation of our cybersecurity and technology controls capabilities that support India Branch by improving team engagement and accelerating the acquisition and retention of diverse talent across the region.
- Establish strong engagement with global and regional technology leadership and senior branch business management by providing high quality security and risk advisory services
- Partner with global peers to develop cybersecurity and technology controls execution approach across our branch business footprint
- Improve engagement across business and technology
Skills and Experience:
You have been a successful CISO or led a successful security and risk organization with demonstrated expertise in the follow areas:
- Proven subject matter expertise in Corporate and Investment Banking in the India market
- IT and cybersecurity policies and standards
- Operational risk frameworks
- Regulatory compliance
- Technology resiliency
- Identity and access management
- Incident management
- Application security and secure systems development lifecycle
- Vulnerability management
- Data protection
You can demonstrate the following key competencies:
- Strong strategic vision mixed with delivery excellence
- Strong leadership culture carrier and team player experienced in matrix organizations
- Executive client and industry engagement leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Resolving Conflicts
- Critical thinking
- Objective analysis of poorly defined problems
- Proficient understanding of financial institutions and underlying business processes
- Partnership and influence
- Resource management
- Negotiation and partner management
- Organizational change management
- Your expertise in cybersecurity and technology controls combined with your desire to provide innovative security services will be an asset to our team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating designing implementing and maintaining next-level technology. The work you'll do is vital as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co. you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide our team of 50 000+ technologists design build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions as well as innovations in electronic payments cybersecurity machine learning and cloud development. Our $10.8B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well