VP Leadership Hiring at JP Morgan Chase
Views:1235 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JP Morgan Chase - Executive Director/Manager - Country & Global Security (15-20 yrs)
JP Morgan Bank N.A. Asia Pacific - Country Security Manager (Philippines) - Global Security Manager - Executive Director.
Global Security (GS) protects the firm's employees and assets throughout the world. This responsibility includes the development of security and safety policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative compliance, security guard management and alarm response, incident management, corporate building security and customer/visitor/client safety, physical crime investigations, workplace violence, fire and life safety, executive protection, pre-employment screening, security operations on a global basis, and fraud Investigations.
The position of Country Security Manager (Philippines) is a key figure within the operational security risk management framework of the GS organization in Asia Pacific. The incumbent is responsible for leading the security function in the Philippines and providing executive leadership and management to ensure the continued delivery of strategic, operational and tactical excellence in all facets of security operations as well as supporting regional events and audits.
Must be available to work on-call on any given day(s) 24/7.
- Provide strategic, operational and tactical expertise to ensure consistent and comprehensive execution of corporate security operations in the Philippines.
- To provide strategic, operational and tactical leadership in all aspects of GS process taxonomy and product lines in the Philippines, inclusive of guarding services, crisis management, surveys and risk assessments, fire and life safety, training, executive protection and event security.
- To support and maintenance appropriate levels of liaison with the local Lines of Business, senior management and external agencies to ensure all security risks are identified and mitigated and are explored with a view to providing an innovative, creative and cost efficient response.
- To maintain strong and working relationships with other support functions (Human Resources, IT, Audit, Compliance, Line of Business (LoB) Resiliency Leads, Global Real Estate, and Corporate Communications) thereby ensuring all respective responsibilities are maximized to the best benefit of JPMC employees, businesses and buildings.
- To manage a risk-based approach to the security needs in the Philippines, incorporating crime prevention initiatives to reduce risk to the bank and ensure all criminal activities and security events are appropriately responded to.
- To establish and develop policies, standards, procedures and awareness to mitigate security risk, thus ensuring consistent delivery of security operations in the region.
- To assess, provide and deliver threat and vulnerability risk assessments and manage the subsequent risk-based deployment of security resources to all events, functions, conferences and Firm sponsored activities in order to mitigate security risk to high-profile events.
- Support senior management by identifying risks and ensuring the smooth continuance of business functions during disasters or times of crisis.
- To effectively coordinate with the Regional Security Director and other peers within the operational security risk management framework to communicate and mitigate identified security risks.
- To provide country budget management ensuring internal controls and procedures are adhered to and risks identified and mitigated.
- To manage a multi-cultural and inclusive team and oversee the training and development of staff on a continual basis to ensure timely career progression of staff and superb retention of key personnel.
- To carry out any other duties or projects as directed by GS Senior Managers
- A minimum of 8 years in a leadership position in the military, law enforcement agency, government service or other related senior security position.
- Extensive experience of managing, executing and delivering security operations in the Philippines.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (criminology, law, security, risk management) or extensive relevant experience in a similar corporate, environmental and geographic theatre is required
- Knowledge of principles and processes involved in security theory and organizational planning, co-ordination, and execution. Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures in the Philippines and Asia-Pacific Region.
- Preferably an active member of the security community and in possession of applicable professional certifications (CPP, PSP, CSyP, CBCP etc) or holding memberships of relevant security bodies (ASIS, ACSG, ACFE etc).
- An intelligent, articulate and persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the senior local management team and who is able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Knowledge of emergency response planning and execution, crisis management, disaster recovery operations and business continuity awareness. In addition, knowledge of the conduct of investigations, including interview techniques, reporting, collection of evidence and legal requirements.
- An established network across the region in government, law enforcement, NGO's and financial institutions in order to provide benchmarking, information sharing, and mutual assistance.
- Knowledge of executive protection, conference and event security as well as knowledge of Health and Safety principles and their application in the workplace.
- Knowledge and experience of the management of large scale manned guarding contracts with a significant a significant annual guarding budget.
- Clear and concise oral/presentation and written communications skills, and the ability to drive strategy, prioritize and mobilize resources.
- Developed computer skills, use of email and web applications, word-processors, spreadsheets, database programs, and presentation software.
- Cultural and business knowledge of the Asia Pacific Region and the Philippines.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple conflicting priorities in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment while consistently producing error free work and meeting deadlines.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.