JP Morgan Chase - Equity Researcher/Analyst - CIB (1-2 yrs)
CIB R&A Analyst 2018 GRC
Job Description :
The Researcher/ Analyst's main responsibilities will include:
1. Gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources, including company reports, the internet, online databases and JPMorgan proprietary content.
2. Building, maintaining and analyzing financial models of companies and industries; generating regular and one-off reports, graphs and datasets from these models, using a standard JPMorgan model format.
3. Writing content (text, tables and charts) for company and industry reports and presentations to be used internally and published externally by colleagues in other parts of global research.
4. Maintaining regular contact with colleagues in the global sectors, taking part in conference calls and responding to project requests (often client-generated).
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Strong quantitative skills, analytical aptitude and ability to learn financial concepts
- Good knowledge of excel, use of internet, standard MSOffice suite and market databases like Bloomberg, etc.
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards
- A strong motivation to learn and manage projects independently
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and some experience in functional programming languages like Python, R, SQL, etc
- Ideal candidates would be Post Graduates and MBAs from top tier institutes in India with 1-2 years of experience in Equity Research.
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Clients turn to our industry-leading Markets, Sales and Research team to offer clients unique market insights on sectors and companies, and actionable ideas using research to make well-informed investment decisions. Teams understand products across asset classes and help clients structure solutions that manage risk, enhance yield and solve complex financial problems.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.