JP Morgan Chase - Data Quality/Chief Data Officer - ReEntry Program (7-11 yrs)
Job Description :
- The ReEntry Program is a 14-week fellowship program, beginning 2021, with the prospect of an offer for permanent employment with JP Morgan Chase at the end of the program. The program offers a reintroduction to corporate life for those returning to the workplace after two or more years voluntarily being away.
- The fellowship placements will be based on both business needs and candidate skill set and interest areas within our Corporate Investment Banking & Asset Wealth Management Operations business. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide.
- The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
- J.P. Morgan is a global leader across Banking, Markets and Investor services, Wholesale Payments & Asset & Wealth Management. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.
- Asset Wealth Management serve institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses.
Shift Timings - EMEA
Locations - Bangalore
Data Quality - Chief Data Officer
- Metrics reporting and data dashboards using Qlikview, Tableau or similar tools
- Experience performing four or more of the following functions: data mapping, data analytics, data modeling, business analysis, technical analysis, process flow mapping, data governance, and/or auditing
- Operational skills + Reporting tools for MIS - Tableau, Sharepoint MS Excel etc. Asset Management knowledge a huge plus for middle office, recon and accounting
What We Look For :
- Ideal candidates for the program are creative, innovative team players with analytical, technical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills. Individuals must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively in presentations, expressing complex financial strategies in an organized and articulate manner. The ability to relate well to external clients and internal partners and establishing strong working relationships is a crucial requirement of the program.
- Individuals must be on a voluntary career break for at least two years in order to be considered. The candidates background and interest will determine where they will be placed within the Corporate Investment Banking & Asset Wealth Management. Individuals with previous (7+ years) experience relevant to the businesses noted above are encouraged to apply.
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals.
- Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.