AVP - Talent Acquisition at JP Morgan Chase
Views:1017 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
JP Morgan Chase - Credit Risk Associate - Corporates - Underwriting Center Team - Commercial Banking Division - North America (4-7 yrs)
Credit Risk Associate
CB Risk India
JP Morgan - Credit Risk Associate - Corporates - MBA / CA
About CB Risk India : The CB Risk India (CRI) is part of the Credit Risk function for Commercial Bank (CB) at J.P. Morgan. CRI works closely with the in-country Underwriters and Credit Executives and provides them with in-depth credit risk analysis of clients; as well as recommendations on risk grades. CRI covers CB clients across the - North America.
Role : Associate for conducting Credit Analysis of Corporate clients in Underwriting Center team in Commercial Banking division - North America
Location : Bangalore
- Independently prepare credit risk analysis reports on assigned clients (business & financial analysis and focusing on credit issues) - for middle market clients (clients with exposure less than $5mm). Recommend rating grades based on analysis for the clients.
- Quality check work delivery for junior analysts in the team. Understand various techniques and methods of credit analysis, accounting treatments, financial adjustments, firm's credit related policies, etc.
- Develop and maintain open communication channels with Underwriters. Independently handle all calls/rating discussions with Underwriters and Credit Executives.
- Build strong knowledge of credit analysis for clients.
- Stakeholder management - Build strong relationships and maintain open communication channels with Credit Officers and Credit Executives
- MBAs (with Finance specialization) / CAs
- 4-5 years of experience in credit risk
- Excellent academic record; experience in credit risk
- Strong grasp of corporate finance concepts and their application
- Understanding of the financial statements, including ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and basic accounting standards
- Aptitude to learn and develop knowledge on credit analysis techniques, sectors and global economies
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written; ability to effectively present analysis and interact with global credit bankers
- Deadline orientation; close attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work proactively & independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build positive relationships with Underwriters/ RMs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.