JP Morgan Chase - Credit Risk Analyst (2-5 yrs)
- J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago. We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for Consumers and Community Businesses, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Banking and Asset and Wealth management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 market
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally
- Our wholesale businesses include J.P Morgan's Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate Investment bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non- profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high net worth individuals and families.
- Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resource, Operations and Technology.
- J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
- The purpose of the job is to support the JPMorgan Private Banking credit business. The position will be responsible for the managing the administration and the maintenance of Private Banking credit facilities and exposures in line with Corporate Credit policy.
- The functions performed by this team are critical to protecting the bank from potential credit losses. Individuals may work directly with Capital Advisors, Analysts, Credit Officers, Mortgage Advisors, and other internal/external partners throughout the credit life cycle Supported functions include but are not limited to managing the following:
- Documentation Preparation and Review
- Client & Facility Set-up and Maintenance
- Annual Review Coordination
- Exception Tracking & Escalation Coordination
- Data Report Generation
- Data Entry and Quality Review
- Vendor Work Ordering & Invoice Processing
- Covenant Process Coordination
- Application Folder Maintenance
- Collateral Monitoring
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Ensures supervision and oversight on Client set ups for line of credit facilities in the credit systems and confirmations that all required credit documentation is complete.
- Leads production of quality documentation and edits, cross-regionally, on all standard and non standard loan types, including but not limited to: Unsecured, Real Estate (footprint and non-footprint states), Marketable Securities, and Business Assets and Titled Collateral
- Ensure compliance to Private Banking guidelines/policy and Federal Lending Regulations.
- Encourages practice & usage of all available resources to find, review, and set-up loan covenants, and use the information to prepare quality Covenant Agreements and Loan Agreements.
- Reviews current and all pending exceptions to covenant agreement terms that occur. Confirms their accuracy and proactively could identify an appropriate resolution prior to escalation to extended team members to highlight to Underwriters and Bankers for resolution.
- Ensures all credit risk recommendations and mitigations are implemented.
- Partners and encourages his team to liaise and partner with Capital Advisors and Analysts to capture terms and conditions stipulated in the credit approval and legal documentation into the corporate credit platform (via ARC).
- Coordinates with his team and global partners with all aspects of portfolio management on a daily basis including, but not limited to, maturing facilities, client annual reviews, unlinked outstanding, over limits, temporary facility extensions or increases, document exceptions, covenant exceptions.
- Manages market and LOB transfers as clients and facilities are moved to new markets or to other LOBs outside of PB.
- Create Legal and the Credit File and Compliance Deal Folders for all facilities within Deal works and file completed proposals.
- Master CRRT and CWS reporting to support data and analytical needs.
- Responsible for maintaining critical Client credit data in Corporate Systems.
Support Credit and Capital Advisory requests for targeted data summaries and portfolio risk analysis. Receive and review pre/post closing legal packages, comparing the legally documented terms and conditions to those stipulated in the credit approval mem, ensuring accuracy. Create / contribute transmittal / QCC when appropriate
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well