JP Morgan Chase - Control Manager - Program (5-6 yrs)
Control Manager - Program (OCPM01) CCB OPERATIONS - INDIA (269649:IN:3729) (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
A Control Manager - Program supports control evaluation process for AWM & CCB. As part of the role, the person is responsible for assessing end-to-end operations risks for businesses through existing risk management program (CORE)
Roles & Responsibilities include,:
- Assess processes in an end-to-end manner and drive evaluation efforts across multiple business groups and operational functions.
- Contribute to development and/or enhancement of Controls and Operational Risk Evaluation(CORE)
- Examine the effectiveness of controls; assign appropriately substantiated control ratings
- Perform side-by-side observations, evaluate data, and execute re-performance testing methods
- Document test steps and results in comprehensive and organized manner to sufficiently support and justify testing conclusions
- Participate in meetings with business owners at various levels of management, deliver testing results and support sustainable control enhancements; recognize opportunities to strengthen controls and improve operational efficiency.
- Accountable for meeting deliverables and deadlines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree and CISA / CIA certifications will carry significant preference
- 5-6 years- experience in financial services industry with background in controls, audit, quality assurance, risk management, or compliance required; or equivalent subject matter expertise in Auto, Card and Business Banking related function/operation will be preferred
- Ability to work a flexible shift as required
- Demonstrated understanding of internal control and risk management concepts with the ability to evaluate the adequacy of the business control environment
- Solid critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present concise findings in a persuasive manner
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We- re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions - all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
- Control Management maintains a strong and consistent control environment through a joint accountability model that aligns managers with each function and region to mitigate operational risk. The team focuses on four areas: Control Design & Expertise, Risks & Controls Identification/Assessment, Issues & Control Deficiencies and Control Governance & Reporting.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.