JP Morgan Chase - Client Tax Associate - Tax Operations - CIB (2-5 yrs)
- The Tax Manager will be responsible the execution of the key business objectives, processes and managing business risks for key client/partner relationships across the Corporate & Investment Bank.
- This position is an opportunity for a suitably experienced candidate to join a dynamic organization and gain exposure to businesses and colleague's firmwide.
The successful candidates key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership of an Operations teams in Mumbai supporting the Corporate & Investment Bank "CIB"
- Monitoring of Tax Payables / Receivable accounts
- Monitoring of Nostro queues
- Processing of Tax Refund monies
- Identify & escalate all error/exceptions on identification
- Partnering with the Tax Operations /Technology / Product teams globally to execute tax services for CIB clients
- Act as the senior escalation point for the local team members
- Ensure a strong and stable operational environment with robust controls, checks and balances, metrics reporting
- Ensure a client-centric approach is core across the team
- Ensure the organisation is at all times compliant with applicable laws and regulations
- Ensure a consistent focus on the people agenda - soft-skill coaching and technical training, talent management and retention, clear succession plan and critical activity coverage, rewards and recognition
- Ensure a clear, regular and consistent communication plan across the team
- You must have a relevant Degree qualified and/or equivalent industry experience
- You must be able to demonstrate extensive operations management experience with teams in multiple countries/jurisdictions
- You must be able to demonstrate your in-depth experience of the markets
- You must be able to demonstrate strategic planning and execution skills
- You must be able to discuss experience of client service and relationship management communicating complex issues with internal and external stakeholders
- You must be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills to review evolving market practices, assess oversight metrics and results, and identify trends.
- You must be able to demonstrate high emotional intelligence, with sound networking and influencing skills to help the Client Tax Operations Utility be effective
- You must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.