JP Morgan Chase - Client Business Analyst - CT/RDT (4-8 yrs)
About JPMorgan Chase & Co. :
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Reference Data Technology Instruments team (part of the CT) provides reference data delivery solutions mastering and distributing instrument reference data across the various lines of businesses.
As a Technology Business Analyst, you will analyze Business Requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how to best functionally fulfill those needs. You will provide input into design, implementation and testing phases of strategic projects required within the Instrument reference data agenda by utilizing agile (scrum) methodology.
Candidates will be expected to possess and demonstrate solid experience with Instrument Reference Data. Good RDBMS/SQL database skills
- Bachelor's degree or 6+ years analytical work experience
- Minimum 4+ years work experience as a Business Analyst in Information Technology
- Minimum 4+ years' experience in understanding of business modeling concepts, business systems development and business systems analysis
- Experience with SCRUM or agile based methodologies
- Business Analyst/Capital Markets & Fixed Income.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with business partners are essential Subject Matter Expertise within Investment bank / commercial Bank, Client onboarding, KYC
- An understanding of the investment banking - experience in one or more of the following business areas:: Fixed Income, FX, F&O, Credit Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, and Hedge Funds
- Experience in Agile development techniques like Scrum and Test Driven development
- Exposure to Git, maven, concordian/fitnesse, crucible, sonar and JIRA desirable.
- Strong knowledge and experience of data vendor products and capabilities.
- Should have worked on instrument data products from vendors like Bloomberg, Reuters, IDC, S&P, Moodys etc
- Ability to work independently and manage requests from multiple groups, define business requirement spec working with users
- Experience in developing test strategy and experience in TDD
- Demonstrate experience of working in a BDD environment.
- Take ownership of ensuring the requirement is supported and built e2e.
- Prepare presentations for Senior Management and comfortable in a client facing role.
- Ability to think strategically but have strong attention to detail
- Team player, with strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Proven analytical, financial analysis, organization and planning skills
- A track record of defining and successful delivery of new solutions from concept to launch and rollout
- Superior written and presentation communication skills
- Change management experience
- Execution orientated and results driven
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Development experience with Oracle, Unix a major plus
- An understanding of the investment banking - experience in one or more of the following business areas:: Client Onboarding, KYC, Fixed Income, FX, F&O, Credit Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, and Hedge Funds
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.