JP Morgan Chase - Chief Technology Officer/Audit Associate (5-10 yrs)
Job Description : Enterprise Technology - Chief Technology Office - Auditor - Associate
Location : India
Job Category : Technology/Audit/Risk/ Finance
JP Morgan Chase :
- JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase. is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Department Description :
- JPMorgan Chase Internal Audit is accountable to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, executive management and regulators.
- Internal Audit is charged with providing an independent evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the overall system of internal control. The function works strategically to assist management in identifying and mitigating control risks and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations across the firm.
- JPMorgan Chase Internal Audit is an independent function accountable to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and our global and local regulators. Internal Audit is comprised of more than 1,000 auditors, located in key locations across the globe, and is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environments across the firm's lines of business.
- The Technology Audit Team provides global audit coverage for multiple technology organizations within JPMorgan Chase, spanning diverse platforms, channels and services. This technology serves the respective business lines (CIB, CCB, AWM and CB), as well as, Cybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC), Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI), Chief Technology Office (CTO) and Corporate Technology (CT).
- The Technology Audit Team also drives thematic, horizontal reviews focused on emerging technology such as cloud, robotics and machine learning; making use of advanced data analytics. Overall, they ensure the security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally.
Role Description : JPMorgan Chase Internal Audit seeks a Auditor, Associate to assist in executing the annual audit plan, lead control testing, and participate where applicable in firmwide internal audit initiatives and projects.
- Participate in large and complex global technology audits from planning to reporting, and produce quality deliverables to both department and professional standards, whilst also ensuring they are delivered timely and within budget
- Assist in aspects of audit plan including risk assessments.
- Work closely with global audit colleagues in the early identification of emerging control issues and reporting them timely to Audit management and business stakeholders
- Recognize the confidential nature of Internal Audit communications and access to information; disciplined in protecting the confidentiality and security of information in accordance with firm policy
- Finalize audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment through developing recommendations to strengthen internal controls
- Take ownership of self-development, including stretch assignments, to prepare for greater responsibilities and career growth and takes initiative to seek out opportunity for continued learning
Champion a culture of innovation
- Stay up-to-date with evolving industry and regulatory changes impacting the business
- Find ways to drive efficiency with existing technical infrastructure through automation while embracing the innovative opportunities offered by new technologies
- One of the following professional qualifications is required: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), or Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solution Architect
- Experience with internal audit methodology and applying concepts in audit delivery and execution
- Solid understanding of internal control concepts with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business and technology risks in an integrated manner
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to work effectively within a team, both locally and globally, share information, support colleagues and encourage participation
- Proven ability to multitask and deliver effectively under pressure, as well as the ability to assess and change priorities.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong interest in learning, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability
- Strong interest in continuous learning in particular around emerging technologies (e.g. Blockchain, Public Cloud).
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
- In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we- re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
- The Audit department provides independent assessments to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of our governance, risk management and internal controls. The team's priorities are focused on strong governance, transparency, strategic engagement, and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that develops our talent.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.