JP Morgan Chase - Cash Operations Transaction Processing Manager - Wholesale Payment Operations - CIB (3-8 yrs)
Job Description : As a Cash Operations Transaction Processing Manager, you'll define and analyze business flows related to the delivery of TS payment services, while contributing to test and project plans.
- Define and analyze end-to-end business flows
- Contribute to test plan development and execution
- Create and maintain project plans, drive accountability, and ensure target deliverable dates are achievable by the global operations team
- Drive progress on tasks and action items through regular status meetings with business partners. Escalate deliverable delays
- Organize cross functional meetings to review tasks and deliverables with the appropriate team members
- Support the management of multiple initiatives in varying stages simultaneously
- Work collaboratively with team members and cross functional groups
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Experience in process re-engineering, project management, problem solving, effective communication, and subject matter knowledge
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and written/oral communication skills
- Strong operational knowledge
- Ability to be an integral team member (planning support, documenting, and communicating)
- Ability to prioritize, drive results, and influence team members in a cross functional, diverse environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against tight deadlines
- Payment product management experience is preferred
- Experience and strong working knowledge of various aspects of cash operations is preferred
- Masters degree (e.g. MBA, MSc, MCA, CA, etc.) preferred
- Strong PC skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio)
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world- s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services.
- The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm.
- Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.