AVP - Talent Acquisition at JP Morgan Chase
Views:227 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JP Morgan Chase - Capital Risk Officer - Capital Management Oversight Team (2-5 yrs)
Capital Risk Officer - JP Morgan & Chase
- Capital Management Oversight (CMO) team within the CTC Risk organization seeks to hire a Senior Analyst to join its Capital Management Oversight function in Mumbai.
- CMO is responsible for the independent assessment, measuring, monitoring and control of capital risk across the Firm.
Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Establishing, calibrating and monitoring capital risk limits and indicators, including capital Risk Appetite
- Monitoring and reporting capital risk metrics
- Conducting ad hoc analysis to identify potential emerging capital risks
- Performing independent assessment of the Firm's capital management activities.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Oversight coverage of firms capital risk
- Monitoring capital risk limits and indicators, and escalating breaches to senior management
- Performing semi-annual capital risk limit/indicator reviews
- Develop appropriate analytics for senior management, business partners, risk committees and regulators
- Play a key role in the build-out of the capital management oversight processes and infrastructure
- Conducting ad hoc analysis to identify potential emerging capital risks.
- Independent assessments of firm's capital management activities such as review of the 3 Pillar framework, Contingency Capital Actions, LOB Capital Allocation framework
- Review Qualitative Models (QM's) being used by Capital Management
- 2+ years experience in capital, liquidity and/or market risk, or other Risk areas; Treasury / Finance background will be considered
- Experience in financial industry with a focus on risk management / regulatory management will be preferred
- Understanding of Firm's balance sheet, ALM risk management background a plus
- Appropriate escalation and "culture of no surprises" attitude
- Superior attention to detail and process management
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as a high level of self-initiative required
- Experience in analyzing and transforming scattered information into a form that is understandable and conveys strategic messages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), team oriented who can work well and build partnerships with colleagues of various levels, across the different lines of business/functions
- Python/Tableau experience preferred
Education : Post-graduate degree/MBA is required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.