JP Morgan Chase - Business Process Analyst - AWM (3-5 yrs)
As a Business Process Analyst, you'll provide support on a variety of initiatives by analyzing existing processes, identifying process gaps, identifying areas for improvement, and developing the appropriate controls for each. You'll support business partner deliverables, including documenting business requirements, providing testing support, documenting quality standards, and demonstrating adherence to established procedures while demonstrating an in-depth working knowledge of the entire Managed Account process.
As a Business Process Analyst, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Document, review, analyze, and evaluate business processes, systems, and user needs
- Work with business partners to ensure consistency in implementing change related to system, policy, and procedural enhancements required to remediate systemic issues and/or process breaks
- Establish/Create/Analyze reports relevant to Operations functions
- Propose process reengineering solutions to resolve current process breaks and identify areas of opportunity for improvement
- Ensure adherence to established Change Control policy and procedure creation/maintenance
- Work in an environment that offers a wide degree of creativity and latitude with the expectation of high performance and results
- Interact with and manage vendor relationships
- Lead groups and process improvement initiatives
- Three to five years' experience highly desired; focus on service, project management or support preferred
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including Excel and Access
- MORCOM JPMorganCONNECT experience is highly desired
- Customer service, team and goal-oriented, enhanced by a high sense of urgency and professionalism
- Excellent analytical skills with close attention to detail
- Excellent communication and people skills used to drive self and teams to get tasks completed
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business
- Ability to present a professional image and demeanor to internal/external customers and team members
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate organizational skills and ability to handle working within strict timelines
- Ability to coach and mentor team members by demonstrating job knowledge and constantly displaying professionalism
- FINRA licensing (Series 7) preferred
- Ability to work non-standard hours, including early morning, late evening, and weekends to accommodate testing schedule requirements
About Us -
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well