JP Morgan Chase - Business Operations Analyst - CCB Operations Product (5-10 yrs)
Business Operations Analyst - CCB Operations Product
Candidate should be able to perform tasks that encompass delivery of the following:
- Develop presentations and organize information and data in support of Product requirements
- Organization charts to be constructed using HC data
- Management of planned and adhoc meetings to ensure coverage with POs / APOs and PA on a monthly cadence.
- Arrange and maintain extensive travel plans and itineraries for both international and domestic travel
- Collation of data for reports spanning Agile Metrics, Customer Experience, Employee Satisfaction, Agility Pulse, etc.
- Reconciliation of expense reports like outings, RnRs , team building activities, internet expenses, etc.
- Maintain a Headcount and New Hire File and ensure an evergreen process
- Maintain hiring data by means of tracking candidates, locations, interview dates, outcomes and product groups
- Creation of Location Strategy data through footprint assessment of product and technology teams
- Raise and delete access requests through appropriate channels as and when required
- Ensure toll gates are followed in terms of access procedures
- Co-ordination of activities to manage people pillar requirements from RnR to engagement events
- Document meeting notes, takeaways and action items for all product and management meetings to ensure follow-ups and continuity of actions
- Ensure Email Distribution lists are updated with latest HC numbers
Interested candidates must meet the following:
- Experience in financial services industry is preferred
- Knowledge and Experience of Project Management tools/resources will be an added advantage
- Proven track record of driving performance and working with cross functional teams
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated success in managing through complex and matrix functions
- Proficient in setting strategic direction and execution. Proven ability to deliver business results and demonstrate continuous improvement. Experienced at implementing positive change across multiple functional groups, and implementing innovative solutions as appropriate
- Excellent communication skills to fulfill expectations such as, but not limited to presenting, consulting, influencing, & negotiating with senior leaders &/or functional area experts
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.