JP Morgan Chase - Business Management Analyst (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Business Management Analyst will work under the direction of the Senior Business Manager in order to deliver multiple Global Security programs pan Corporate Centers, support project management activities, including project plan updates, project status material preparation and follow-up on issues, risks, and action items and with BAU reporting.
- The Global Security team prides itself on the innovative and boundless culture and we are seeking someone who is not afraid to think out of the box and work in an environment with no room for error.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Implement pan - Corporate center roll-out of digital and non-digital solutions
- Liaise with internal and external technology partners to develop solutions
- Manage communications, branding and marketing of the programs
- Provide creative support for ideation of story boards for the various mediums/ channels
- Create executive reports and dashboards
- Vendor Management
- Provide reporting and analytics support
- Assist on all BAU reporting
- Work closely with various stakeholders across CAO teams to further the GS goals and agenda
Essential Skills/Experience :
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in a Project / Business management role
- Strong proficiency in number crunching (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
- Well-developed interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing, and work in a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to deliver on commitments
- Must be a great team player, prepared to work in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and understand new technologies
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we- re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
- The Global Security (GS) team protects the firm's people and assets, ensuring the safety of business operations through the implementation of technology, best-in-class talent and client collaboration. Teams are responsible for developing safety policies and procedures, customer safety, pre-employment screening, fraud investigations and security operations on a global basis.
The Apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.