JP Morgan Chase - Business Associate/Analyst - CIB F&BM Global Program Management - EMEA Regulatory Projects (6-12 yrs)
Team / Role Summary:
- EMEA Regulatory Reporting is rapidly evolving environment with change through mandatory regulatory reporting requirements, application enhancements & technical change, data enrichment and support for JPM line of business development projects.
- Regulatory Business Analysts are part of the project working group to successfully agree project scope and implement within budget and timelines. The team supports projects for EMEA Statistical reporting, Supervisory (Prudential), FINREP and COREP reporting.
- This role will focus on delivery within the BREXIT program primarily.
- Establish and maintain an effective communication and engagement model with key contacts with the EMEA Regulatory Reporting, Technology and Line of Business teams.
- Contribute to project scope, approach and timelines, ensuring that EMEA Regulatory impacts are understood and requirements are fully met.
- Ensure that Business Requirements and testing strategies are clearly documented, communicated, and delivered against Critical Success Criteria.
- Ensure that Test Environment requirements are clearly articulated and agreed.
- Ensure issues are raised / escalated and driven through to resolution.
- Ensure Risks & dependencies are highlighted, with mitigation options presented, to Project Management and the EMEA Regulatory Reporting team.
- Draft & delivery Regulatory Business Requirements and User Test Requirements Documentation for sign off.
- Plan & Execute User Acceptance Testing including issue investigation & Defect resolution.
- Draft & deliver User Test Completion Report for sign off.
- Obtain sign off approval from the EMEA Regulatory Reporting team.
- Strong analytical skills, logical thinker with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written skills with clear, concise & logical documentation.
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Reporting Rules particularly Credit risk, Market risk, Financial Reporting etc.
- Knowledge and experience Regulatory software reporting packages (preferably AXIOM)
- Knowledge of financial markets and instruments
- Advanced Excel and /or Access skills with ability to work with, and use, large amounts of data in organized and effective manner.
- Experience of User testing planning & execution. Quality Centre knowledge a bonus.
- An understanding and an appreciation of the Project Life Cycle
- Excellent organization & planning skills
- Issue & risk management and resolution skills
- Good communication, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Creative problem solving and business process reengineering skills
- Team player with ability work with colleagues in a collaborative manner, as well as being able to proactively progress multiple tasks independently.
- Reasoned decision taker
- Ability to articulate risks V's rewards surrounding project dynamics
- EMEA Regulatory Production Reporting team
- EMEA Regulatory Policy
- Regional Finance Technology (RFT)
- EMEA CIB Finance Program Management
- LOB Product Controllers,
- Middle office and Front office teams.
- LOB Technology & Operations