JP Morgan Chase - Business Analyst - Project Execution (5-10 yrs)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Financial Services with experience in Business Analysis and Project Management
- Have experience in automation/project/ Change management, execution and reporting
- Understanding of project execution lifecycle, supporting documentation and control related requirements
- Lead end-to-end delivery efforts for projects and demonstrate leadership by successfully managing projects
- Drive process reviews to understand end to end operations processes based on identified opportunities
- Partnering with line subject matter experts to determine detailed business requirements supporting the sign off and adoption of those requirements within an agile development framework
- Data and process analysis and mapping to identify improvement opportunities and proposed solutions both strategic and tactical
- Running project meetings and ensure risks and issues are effectively escalated and monitored: Creation of status reports, to assist in communicating updates to management, is also required.
- Should be able to write, run and maintain Automation scripts with automation expertise. Should be familiar of running automation in Continuous Integration & Development environment.
- Must have experience working in Agile environment.
- Good organizational skills, be able to prioritize demands/tasks in a short span of time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Expertise with any of the automation tools (Selenium/Cucumber) preferable.
- Strong level of proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project), specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- A good understanding of collaboration and reporting tools (SharePoint, JIRA, QlikView, Tableau)
Post Graduate/ MBA (or Bachelor degree with at least 6+ years of relevant experience) preferred
The candidate should also possess the following attributes:
- Self-starter who is creative with a 'can-do' attitude and strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and analytical & problem solving skil
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well