JP Morgan Chase - Business Analyst - Banking Payment/Mobile Payment Domain (6-12 yrs)
- A graduation or Post Graduation degree is must. A degree in an engineering or computer science discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 6 to 12 years of experience in software development companies.
- Financial Technology experience of 3 years is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Business Analyst, Product Owner or Product Manager.
The following domain experience is preferred:
1. Banking Payment Domain (Clearing, Faster Payment, P2P payments etc.)
2. Mobile Payment Domain (Wallet Payment, Payment through Partner or Gateway)
- Must be good both in technology and functional knowledge
- Must participate & contribute in analysis and design
- As a business analyst, candidate is expected to perform the followings tasks in Agile Software Development:
- Creating user stories in JIRA or any other agile tool. Following INVEST principal to create user stories. Must follow 3C's (Card, Communication and Confirmations) of user story.
- Create and maintain prioritize backlog.
- Defining acceptance test criteria in JIRA. It is also expected to define the automated test using BDD or TDD approach. Experience in automation tool such as Cucumber is preferred. Creating test data for the test automation.
- Product or Application Roadmap
- UML diagrams: Class diagram, Sequence Diagram and Flow/Activity Diagram in VISIO or any other UML tool.
- Must create product/application documents on confluence.
- Must work closely with development team to discuss the user stories and articulate the business value.
- Provide technical and functional support to development team to remove any hurdle in the project. Must participate in defect triage process periodically.
- Follow a structured process to resolve a hurdle. Must be involved in QA, UAT and Industrial test planning and execution of it.
As a business analyst, candidate must have the following requirement analysis skills:
- Must be analytical and problem solver.
- Gathering requirements from users in a structured way such as interview users & seek feedbacks.
- Defining "as-is" & "to-be" business processes.
- Prototyping of business process to gather feedback from users.
- Engage stakeholders to get requirement sign-off.
- Gathering non-functional requirements such as performance benchmarking and resiliency.
- As a business analyst, Candidate must have the following release management skills:
- Must be good in planning to ensure application release is delivered on the planed released date.
- Must negotiate the requirement with stakeholders to ensure the agreed scope is delivered on release date.
- Must be responsible for defining the scope, quality and release date of a planned release. It is must drive for "First time right" and "On-time delivery".
- Must manage stakeholders, negotiate, influence and drive the conversation / meeting and getting consensus from all stakeholders.
- Must create project update reports for senior managements.
- Must be involved in seeking approvals on anything related to release management.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well