Recruiting Specialist at JP Morgan Chase
Views:807 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
JP Morgan Chase - AVP/Associate - Quant & Digital Analytics (7-10 yrs)
- As a member of the Owned Media Analytics team, you will be a key participant in transforming digital marketing on our owned platforms (chase.com, mobile, and app) to a personalized, customer centric model. This will require you to understand how our platforms operate today, the vision for the future, and our journey to get there. Your expertise and insights will drive forward marketing plans, test & learn agendas and digital marketing efficiency for Chase. You will partner with analysts and marketers across the firm to help them accomplish their business goals through your deep understanding of digital analytics and optimization.
- Success in this role requires a strong foundation in experimental design, data and analysis skills coupled with a proven ability to translate insights into actionable recommendations. You will need to have a deep, tactical understanding of digital analytics, platforms, tagging, and testing. Building relationships within the broader analytics community, digital execution, and marketing will be key. This position will require you to engage with a wide variety of partners to socialize and advance our owned channel strategy. You will need to think beyond the raw data, understand the business context, and surface opportunities.
Testing and Experimental Design
- The role requires the ability to understand test designs, interpret results, translate results into a program's impact to the company, prepare final documents, and present results to senior management. Timing expectations are usually aggressive. Projects are "hands-on" where employee will own the entire engagement: consultation, analysis development, and results presentation.
- Help to define and advance our digital marketing Personalization programs by owning the analytics execution for specific products, tests, or platforms
- Provide opportunity assessment (audience sizing, revenue estimation, customer experience improvements) in partnership with line of business/product analytics teams
- Verify campaigns are properly configured and capturing all required data/success events - both in the web analytics suite and downstream data platforms
- Evaluate the results of marketing tests & provide performance comparisons between current state and the new personalized model
Media & Marketing Optimization :
- Regularly review chase.com marketing performance (for both current state and personalized campaigns), maintain and communicate findings to senior CCB leadership
- Collaborate with marketing partners and translate complex analysis into compelling marketing recommendations for business partners
- Ensure marketing optimization best practices are incorporated across the enterprise
- Operate within established risk tolerances and meet risk and compliance obligations for marketing execution
- Work with the website technology team closely to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
- Define requirements for tracking, tagging and sourcing digital data across platforms, including: web analytics, owned display, mobile web sites/apps, etc.
- Guide improved data gathering across platforms
- Use web analytics (Adobe Insight/Adobe Site Catalyst), and other data tools/platforms (SQL, Greenplum & Hadoop) to assemble data from multiple sources
- Produce succinct reports highlighting results and key insights of digital programs using a combination of business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau) and Excel
In addition to top-tier analytical capabilities, the desired candidate would have a highly confident, analytically passionate, and outgoing disposition. They would thrive in a high pressure and high expectation environment. The employee would understand the cost benefit relationship between solution sophistication and practicality and strive to produce the fastest and most accurate results. They would be comfortable and capable of working with senior executives, effectively communicating with them at their level of analytical/technical understanding.
- A strong quantitative background conducting analyses that result in data-driven recommendations
- 7+ years of experience executing and analyzing digital tests and analyzing digital marketing performance
- 5+ years leveraging data visualization tools (Tableau preferred) for data exploration and marketing performance evaluation
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience in querying big data platforms
- Experience with best-in-class web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture Insight/Visual Sciences, Webtrends, CoreMetrics, etc.)
- Superior written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience communicating concisely and effectively with all levels of management and partners
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, engineering, MIS, or related fields (or equivalent work experience)