JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Wholesale Payment Operations - Nostro Management (2-4 yrs)
JPMC - Nostro Management - CIB Wholesale Payment Operations - Associate - Bangalore
CIB CAO - Banking Operations - Global Nostro Management - Project Management
- The Cash Account Management (CAM) organisation is comprised of Global Cash Position Management and Global Nostro Management. Nostro Management is a global function responsible for Nostro Cash Account ownership throughout the full lifecycle. The team works closely with multiple other functions, including cash management, reconciliations, transfer pricing organization and network management.
- The purpose of this function is to drive improvement in the governance, control and management of JPMC's financial framework. Nostro management are responsible for defining and implementing the strategic operating model to manage the firm's third party and inter-entity nostros, including:
- Management of the full population of Nostros within a consistent and structured framework
- Deliver a consistent corporate-wide Nostro operating model
- Change Management and Governance
- Own firm-wide Nostro inventory and integrity of inventory data
- Provide transparency of and reduce all Nostro costs
The Nostro Management Associate Project Manager will report to the Nostro Management Analysis & Execution Lead and support the team project execution across the four functional pillars - Financial, Integrity, Lifecycle and Information.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Nostro Standards Implementation, progress reporting & project progress review with Management. Including partnering extensively with Financial control team, Network Management and other stakeholders to introduce effective compliance to Nostro Standards
- Assist with recertification of already implemented Nostro Standards
- Key point of contact for Nostro Standards with respect to Nostro Standards Implementation
- Detailed analysis and recommendation for potential blockers to project timelines
- Change Management - control change process for those nostros structures and relationships
- Provide governance for all functions that are responsible for key processes that impact the life-cycle i.e. processes performed in amending existing structures with:
- Network Management
- Corporate Treasury
- Lines of Business
- Drive end-to-end consistency in information flows and control points to ensure optimum model for Nostro Standards
- Partner with Liquidity, Credit and Other Risk functions as necessary to mitigate risk of discrepancy in structure
- Education and partnering with LoB's, ensuring:
- Increased awareness of Nostro Standards and its requirements
- Strong communication skills to engage with our internal teams including senior management
- Project and Change Management. Execution focused and risk aware. Challenge the status quo and be persistent in implementing project plans.
- Process design. Understand the strategic objective and work to a pre-agreed framework
- Problem solver who has the ability to articulate clear and workable solutions
- Escalates issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Promotes partnership; encourages collaboration, information sharing and discussion to break down silos
- Knowledgeable of banking functions, specifically, in one or more of the following areas: Finance, Network, Reconciliations, Cash Management, Risk and Controls
- Analysis. Ability to source, manipulate and analyse large data sets. Present finding in a compelling manner and plan effective remediation. Excel, QlikView tableau experience is desirable.
- Builds/promotes a client/customer centred organization
- Experience of Industrialisation of new processes
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Experience of the following application: MagicDraw, Confluence/Jira, Microsoft products and Business intelligence applications such as Tableau/QlikView
About us :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well