HR at JPMorgan Chase
Views:1053 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Wholesale Credit Transformation - Data Science - Transformation Office Strategy Analytics Team (4-8 yrs)
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Wholesale Credit Solutions group is a newly created organization spanning across CB, CIB and AWM Credit Risk. This role will sit within the Transformation Office, a centralized team focused on reshaping the end-to-end Wholesale Credit Risk experience, while driving consistency, speed, efficiency across risk management processes. The team is segmented in two focus areas: run the bank (restructuring current processes and policies) and change the bank (implementing strategic processes utilizing new data and machine learning solutions).
The Transformation Office team is a motivated, forward thinking team comprised of high-talent individuals with a singular focus of delivering innovative solutions. The position will work extensively with cross-Wholesale risk and technology teams to ensure the implementation of the enhancements to processes, policies and data/analytics.
This role will be part of the Transformation Office Strategy Analytics team that has been tasked to develop value added risk analytics solutions through the deployment of advanced analytical frameworks and Machine Learning algorithms on top of the firms big data resources. In particular, the role will focus on leveraging data to enhance the current End-to-End credit risk process across all of Wholesale.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Provide thought leadership around developing risk strategies that improve risk monitoring capabilities through the use of data.
- Analyze structured/unstructured data from internal and external data sources to drive actionable insights in credit risk.
- Lead development of event-driven scenario analytics to analyze the impact of macro-economic factors and current events on the Wholesale portfolio.
- Develop data visualization and summarization techniques to convey key findings in dashboards and presentations to senior management
- At least 7 years in a strategy or analytics role with in financial services industry required.
- Professional experience as a data scientist or a related analytical role with prior hands-on python coding experience.
- Previous credit risk experience required. Knowledge of traditional wholesale credit products will be advantageous.
- Masters degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering or equivalent quantitative discipline
- Data Science experience preferred: Regressions, Clustering, Decision Trees, Ensemble learning like Boosting/Bagging, Neural Networks (Network Analysis experience a plus)
- Desire to use modern technologies as a disruptive influence within Banking