JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Wholesale Credit Risk Transformation - WCT Product Ownership & Execution (2-5 yrs)
Associate - Wholesale Credit Risk Transformation - WCT Product Ownership & Execution- Mumbai
Wholesale Credit Transformation works to deliver solutions across all internal functions related to wholesale credit, which includes every major Line of Business. It is a centralized team focused on reshaping the end-to-end credit risk process, while driving consistency, speed, and efficiency to improve client experience and maintain JPMC status as an industry leader. Priorities are driven by decisions from the Risk Operating Committee and firm wide CROs, providing the organization with a high level of visibility. The team focuses primarily on two key objectives, driving foundational changes that provide immediate benefit and strategic implementation of data and machine learning solutions to drive the future of wholesale credit.
Team Overview :
Product and execution team is a motivated, forward thinking team comprised of high-talent individuals with a singular focus on delivering innovative solutions and managing developed products supporting Wholesale Credit. The position will work extensively across Wholesale Credit Risk and Technology in the Consumer Bank, Commercial Bank, Investment Bank and Asset and Wealth Management to to design and implement enhancements to processes, policies and data/analytics & manage the product roadmap for key Wholesale Credit Technology applications and/or systems. Team members work in a fast-paced environment to lead strategic efforts transforming Wholesale Credit's most critical needs, requiring collaboration with business, risk, and technology partners.
Typical projects reimagine existing operating models and design innovative solutions to drive foundational changes to legacy processes. Project results are focused on more efficient processes, industry leading technology, improved client experience, and impact to P&L.
Responsibilities: Role involves to serve as product owner for key Wholesale Credit Risk Technology applications/systems and participate in project teams on initiatives to resolve diverse problems identified by senior management and CROs across Wholesale Credit Risk, promoting consistency across LOBs and sub-LOBs, increasing data quality, and improving client experience.
- Partner with Technology on prioritization and sprint planning of quick hits, defect resolution and overall resource allocation discussions
- Liaise with stakeholders and development team to make sure deliverables are aligned with business and transformation objectives
- Execute the strategic vision for high-level initiatives, structuring the project into key workstreams and managing resources across each workstream
- Influence internal stakeholders on key business decisions and change efforts-developing strong, trusted advisor relationships with key partners to drive consensus on business requirements
- Synthesize key insights, complex analyses, and overall strategy into clear and precise presentations and communicate the goals and objectives to an executive level audience, including the firmwide CROs
Product Owner :
- Determine product strategy and vision with an eye towards innovative concepts and solution
- Convert that vision into themes, epics and user stories; create concise, compelling content and business case to present and sell concepts through to senior management
- Participate in project teams on initiatives to resolve diverse problems identified by senior management and CROs across Wholesale Credit Risk, promoting consistency across LOBs and sub-LOBs, increasing data quality, and improving client experience
- Work with multiple products/projects/business units in parallel. He/she must be able to come up to speed quickly in new business areas, balance multiple initiatives, while keeping a high level of performance and customer service
Project Execution :
- Manage initiatives from ideation to implementation by partnering with a variety of technology, analytics, and data strategy teams to turn business requirements into innovative solutions
- Work closely with the organization's senior management to both make decisions about individual initiatives and determine overall team strategy
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in product management or business process improvement or management consulting with experience leading strategic initiatives
- Experience in credit underwriting, program management, financial services, or credit risk is a plus
- Expertise in defining and building out product roadmap and business models
- Experience with bringing together cross functional teams and leading execution in an agile delivery model
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to solve problems creatively and deliver results while working in a dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multitask to meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to communicate business and technical concepts to both expert and novice audiences
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.