Associate at JP Morgan Chase
Views:289 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JP Morgan Chase - Associate Vice President/Vice President - Compliance Monitoring & Testing (8-12 yrs)
The CCOR M&T team is responsible for the timely and effective management and execution of the firm's global CCOR monitoring and testing programme across multiple lines of business. This role will lead a team of individuals responsible for providing solutions to drive effective controls monitoring and testing techniques through the use of data, and for the execution of certain monitoring and testing engagements.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, enhancement and utilisation of data analytics techniques, including the use of analytical tools and capabilities as well as other innovative solutions to deepen the assurance provided by CCOR M&T over the firms controls environment.
- This individual will also be responsible for the execution of more traditional monitoring and testing disciplines, whilst continuously identifying, researching and designing opportunities to automate and innovate through collaboration with colleagues across CCOR, other Data Analytics teams, lines of business, Corporate Functions and Technology.
The ideal candidate will be expected to :
- Identify and deliver innovative solutions, with a focus on opportunities that drive department efficiency, effectiveness and consistency
- Support analysis on requests, opportunities, including fact finding, applicability, viability, feasibility and sustainability
- Project manage automation initiatives, partnering with and engaging stakeholders as needed
- Manage relationships and communication with key stakeholders
- Continuously seek opportunities to simplify, consolidate and automate existing M&T disciplines and activities
- Stay abreast of new tools and technologies to assist in creating the most efficient and effective solutions
- Provide local leadership of a team of up to 10 FTE
- Pro-actively partner with and be accountable to CCOR stakeholders across the firm's global footprint.
- Design, support and deliver data-based analysis, reporting and metrics for a variety of purposes in support of CCOR M&T's global programme
Further to what has been outlined above the ideal candidate should :
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Total 8 - 12+ years of work experience is required
- Knowledge of controls testing disciplines and technology infrastructure
- Eight plus years of experience in financial services, internal audit, data analytics, technology, business analysis or risks/controls
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills, experience working with complex data sets and environments, drawing conclusions and reporting findings
- Proven ability to oversee several tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with a track record in creative and successful delivery
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to manage expectations and competing priorities, be enthusiastic, have willingness to adapt in a fast-paced environment, understand sense of urgency, be effective under pressure
- A strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology.
- Demonstrate balanced judgement with respect to deciding enquiries to pursue vs. cease.
- Good knowledge of control design and root cause analysis.
- Have flexibility regarding working hours.