JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Transaction Processing Manager - Securities Services Operations (7-9 yrs)
Third Party Derivatives support four main OTC derivatives services:
- NAV Support - instruction capture and processing client provided valuations / cash flows; reconcile to the fund manager
- Independent Valuations - instruction capture, generate in-house/ source TPV valuations and cash flows; reconcile to the fund manager/ counterparties; standard reporting
- Middle Office - same service as Independent Valuations plus confirmation/ settlement management
- Asset Verification - As a utility to T&F, produce Independent Asset Verification of OTC/FFX & CFD trades
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
LTBP Business Park, Powai
Mumbai is one of our largest locations outside of the United States. Finance is a passion here, and we've been respected in the city since 1922.
Parts of the city are amongst the most modern and westernized areas of India. We have seven sites in Mumbai, and each one offers private canteens, large break rooms and state-of-the-art facilities. Our teams here are business drivers. You can join them as you learn and grow. Join us, and you too can be part of it.
- As a member, you will be responsible for accurate and timely input of valuation, cash and collaterals on derivative trades based upon valuation and cash report received from the clients/Fund Managers and will also be responsible to maintain accurate Client reference data, Market data and Economic trade data required for processing, valuation and reconciliation of our client derivatives portfolio into various 3PDP systems such as DerivClear, Calypso and WINS Enterprise.
- We work in a very dynamic environment and you will be expected to keep up with regular client on-boardings and technology implementations.
Key Objective of the Role:
1. Input and maintenance of all the OTC trades within our strategic systems such us WINS Enterprise, DerivClear and FARA.
2. Set up and maintenance of all derivatives data within our strategic systems such us Calypso, DerivClear, WINS Enterprise, FARA, Cosmic.
3. Involvement in new client/ fund on-boarding and/or new products.
4. Managing the daily production co-coordinator's checklist to ensure all sign-offs go on time, accurate & with a reliable source.
5. To ensure enough controls are put in place to achieve the above.
6. Managing more than one project and have an oversight of the entire project.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Experience or working knowledge of Derivatives on OTC products.
2. Good background knowledge of client valuation process and all security types (Bonds, Equities, Commodities, and Indices etc) their accounting treatment and Derivative experience desirable.
3. Excellent communication, interaction and influencing skills. Comfortable at interacting with and communicating to all levels of management.
4. Quick learner and capable of grasping nuances of products and implications of their processing requirements..
5. Partners well with peers, subordinates, managers, and LOB and functional partners (e.g., Risk, Technology, Operations, and Finance).
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.