JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Trade Operations (5-10 yrs)
Portfolio Management Group_Wealth Management_Trade Operations Associate
Description : Wealth Management Investment Solutions, Portfolio Management Group - Trade Support / Operations Associate (Mumbai, India)
About J.P. Morgan :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 200,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries.
- It operates across six business segments including Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Treasury & Securities Services, Asset & Wealth Management, Retail Financial Services and Card Services.
About Wealth Management :
- The Wealth Management division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment.
- It has offered for over 160 years customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $1.25 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
The Team :
- The Portfolio Management Group (PMG) is the implementation engine for the Private Bank's discretionary investment business, providing leverage for investment advisors and other internal partners in order to pursue the Firm's growth initiatives.
- PMG is responsible for implementing the investment strategy and portfolio construction as dictated by the Private Banking Strategy team and dedicated asset class specialists.
Key Responsibilities :
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities :
- Manage orders and risk and execute / process trades for Alpha Program and module strategies. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Strategy initiated change
- Trade processing
- Monitoring accounts for model drift and strategy deviation
Post trade monitoring and processing :
- Processing of a Portfolio Manager's trade recommendations
- Respond to Investor and other integrated team member's inquiries
- Work with various internal partners to complete numerous business initiatives
- Maintain knowledge of each account's unique requirements and sensitivities
- Relationship management with internal clients across all of the above
- Deliver critical and time sensitive processes with high level of accuracy within agreed timelines
Essential Skills & Experience :
- An MBA or postgraduate degree in Finance or related area preferred. CFA would be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years work experience in financial services / Trade Operations / Middle Office
- Private Wealth Management experience a plus
- Strong interest in financial markets and understanding of investment solutions
- Detail and goal oriented, process focused
- Hard working, ability to operate in a fast-moving, demanding and team oriented environment
- Strong aptitude to identify and minimize investment/business risk
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, ability to automate and improve processes using scripting languages (Python,R) would be a plus
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
- In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.