JP Morgan Chase - Associate/Specialist - Global Trade Standby LC - Wholesale Payments Operations - CIB (4-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- You will be aligned with our Banking Processes vertical and help us resolve customer queries and provide correct and relevant information.
- The Corporate banking /Wholesale banking team is responsible for helping clients and organizations processes trade finance transactions by providing superior service delivery to trade customers whilst safeguarding the bank from risks associated with this business.
- The Trade Finance Processing team focuses on developing & delivering business solutions related to the trade finance products offered by banks, including transactions such as import & export bills, foreign bill collection, banker''s acceptances/reimbursements, letters of credit and open account trading. The team also provides transactional-based expertise to the business to ensure accurate and timely conduct in accordance with ICC guidelines, bank procedures & trade finance policy manual. The role requires a good understanding of risk management, transaction processing, retail banking, wholesale banking, trade settlements and trade processing
Key Responsibilities :
SBLC includes processing issuances, amendments, draws, etc. for our global clients.
- The candidate is responsible to verify and check the requests comply with JPM policies as well as international rules such as ISP, UCP, URDG, local laws, etc.
- The candidate is responsible to be processor as well as checker of all the details of the transaction in the system as per requirement.
- The candidate is responsible to complete all the transactions assigned to themselves and process with utmost quality
- The candidate is responsible for queue monitoring and assignment of transaction to the team
- The candidate is responsible to identify any red flags/ OFAC regulatory/AML & Boycott language breach in the transaction
- The candidate to have good report preparation skills.
Key Skills :
a) Knowledge on UCP & ISBP
b) Knowledge on URC
c) Subject Matter Expertise in the process
d) Queue Monitoring & Work Allocation
e) Understanding of US Regulations & OFAC Compliance
f) CDCS & CITF certifications will be an added preference
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.