JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Securities Services Operations - Payment Lifecycle (2-4 yrs)
Securities Services Operations-Payment Lifecycle - Associate
- Execution of daily business as usual (BAU) tasks/activities in the most efficient and highly control framework oriented environment.
- Publishing / Review of Daily/weekly performance metrics pertaining to the function and to identify and track reasons for deviation from agreed levels or expected behaviour.
- Ensure follow up and escalate for all ageing items.
- Perform processing and verification for Cash wires and necessary controls around it.
- Managing all cash exceptions and handholding to closure be it client, market or transaction type
- Ensure timely review and certification of CFS Middle Office Cash function Procedures, Operating Service Agreements and Business Resiliency plans.
- Review and improve on productivity benchmarks on an ongoing basis.
- Active participation in multiple forums such as Product, Client Service, Strategy to analyse the impact basis market changes and to drive Tech Initiatives to meet client expectation and internal functional goals.
- Create strong resiliency & backups within the team by active involvement in day to day activities and training initiatives.
- Work in partnership with Operations Control Management / Risk teams for performing QA testing's, MIS and Internal and External Audits.
About us :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well