JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Securities Services Operations - Fund Servicing Associate (10-15 yrs)
description:Job Title: Securities Services Ops Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery (OSD) - Associate
About J.P. Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of customers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan Securities Services Operations
J.P. Morgan is global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan's Securities Services business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
Leverage your unique background, experiences and skills to help innovate and add value
Diversity and Inclusion are the cornerstones of JPMorgan Chase's corporate culture. We recognize that we gain strength from a diverse workforce and embrace our differences. We are committed to a culture of openness and meritocracy and believe in giving every individual an opportunity to succeed while bringing their whole selves to work. Every unique skill, perspective and experience is valued irrespective of background, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. Different perspectives built on diverse experiences bring strength and creativity to our work and lead to the best solutions for our clients.
If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you to help us grow and position our businesses for the future.
What to expect:
The Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery Team in India consists of cross-product, functionally aligned teams to support Global Fund Services clients on Fund Accounting, Trades, Asset Servicing, Reconciliation, Financial Reporting enquiry streams and the Team is expected to have a proactive approach towards service delivery. The Fund Accounting OSD Associate will monitor, respond and handle Fund Accounting client inquiries, deliver client reporting and client relationship. Work with partners and senior stakeholders at client locations to ensure all deliverables are met on time and as per agreed client service level agreements and regulatory deadlines.
We're looking for highly driven individuals with an interest in working in financial services and at JPMorgan Chase. Your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Manage and handle day to day inquiry within the allocated SLA & TAT, resolve exceptions, reviewing and coordinating client instructions as well as timely and accurate delivery of client reporting.
- Handle complex transactions in a pre & post NAV scenario to ensure proper identification of issues and responsible for delivering it accurately on time.
- Timely information to manager for related approvals to ensure timely resolution
- Ensure Risk Reviews, Cash & Asset Breaks, Accelerations, Revisions are completed timely
- Ensure zero client escalations and critical inquiries/ issues regarding Fund accounting operations resolved urgently
- Ensure MIS and escalations are completed in a timely manner to senior management team locally and in partner sites
- Ensure client calls are scheduled and handled timely and accurately
- Be responsible for maintaining Fund Accounting KPIs and participate on service review calls both internal and externally
- Ensure risk and control items are adhered to for the firm and support team department audit and Inquiries
About your skills & experience:
- Strong technical understanding of the investment industry and financial instruments and Fund Accounting process including an overview of various regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with external stakeholders.
- Control focus with a thorough understanding of operational risk.
- Excellent Excel skills and keep a mind open to Innovation and Automation via various tools
About your qualifications:
The candidate should have 10+ years or more experience in either of fund accounting, NAV validation, Asset servicing, Trades, Derivatives, Expense and Capstock processing or Financial Reporting. The candidate should ideally have experience in management of large teams and should preferably be a CA /CPF/MBA (Finance)
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more. J.P. Morgan is a marketing name for JPMorgan Chase & Co., and its subsidiaries worldwide.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunities employer.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.