HR at JP Morgan Chase
Views:1793 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Sales - Corporate Banking (5-8 yrs)
India Branch- Global Corporate Banking- Corporate MNC TS Sales- Associate- Chennai
JPMorgan Chase & Co is a global financial services powerhouse with assets of US$1.3 trillion and operations in more than 70 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity.
Treasury & Securities Services (TSS) provides a wide range of transaction, investment and information services that support the needs of small businesses, middle market companies, large corporations, governments, municipalities, financial institutions and institutional investors. Trillions of dollars in cash and securities flow around the world daily as these clients conduct business, and JPMorgan Chase is a key facilitator of that monetary flow through Treasury Services (TS) and Investor Services (IS).
Treasury Services (TS) -- the world's largest cash management provider -- moves, concentrates and invests client money, and provides trade finance and logistics solutions. TS products include payments, collections, trade finance, investments, and information services that help companies manage working capital and liquidity. The business, which operates in 41 countries, is the world's largest U.S. dollar clearer, processing an average of $3.2 trillion in fund transfers each day.
The MNC TS Sales Manager (TSM) for the India market is responsible for maintaining and growing the India Treasury Services portfolio in line with the business plan through providing treasury services and solutions to our target India based subsidiary clients to meet their transactional and liquidity requirements.
The incumbent will be accountable for driving the treasury services sales agenda (cash and liquidity management services) for existing and prospective foreign HQ clients, working closely with in-country Corporate Bankers as well as local product and solutioning personnel.
The position is based in Chennai and reports in to Head for India MNC TS sales locally.
Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
- Achieve new business goals, including the annual sales plan at target margins by identifying prospects/opportunities, developing the approach/calling plans and engaging partners/ senior managers to influence decision makers at prospective clients
- In partnership with Coverage, Product, Client Services and Implementation Executives to drive the execution of the sales strategy, to achieve new business sales objectives, expand market share and increase the share of wallet with target foreign headquartered client subsidiaries based in India
- Provide compelling financial and market analysis to support proposals for new business
- Managing entire sales process and supervising the end to end onboarding and implementation process for new local clients
- Management of extensive regulatory requirements associated with the local client portfolio including Know Your Client, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing, etc.
- Responsible for addressing business issues such as risk, legal and compliance and managing resolution.
- Partner with internal product stakeholders when representing the client perspective in the development/evolution of complex products and solutions
- Representing Treasury Services at appropriate external market/industry forums General
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Detailed knowledge of cash management services and products including collections, payments, account structures, and liquidity management (Critical)
- Exposure to various functions including sales, client service, operations preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in business development and/or relationship management
- Strong client contacts especially with multinational companies operating in India (Preferable)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Client advocacy and relationship building experience
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Strategic, decisive and can execute
- Team player
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Deep MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word skills