HR at JP Morgan Chase
Views:5117 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Risk Strategy Analytics - Auto Loans (6-8 yrs)
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
- Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan's Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
- Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses.
- Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm's operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Dealer Commercial Services (DCS) is a Commercial Lending business within Auto Finance. The Business specializes in lending to auto dealerships in the US, ranging from small businesses to large public auto groups. DCS provides floorplan, real estate, acquisition and commercial loans, as well as treasury products and is one of the largest bank-owned floorplan lenders in the US.
DCS Risk Management :
This position will be a part of the DCS Risk Management team reporting to the Portfolio Management & Analytics Head who reports to the DCS Chief Risk Officer. The team ensures that emerging risks are identified, communicated and actioned as warranted. We leverage data analytics to support credit decisions and help drive strategic action across the portfolio. The function in partnership with the Auto Risk Data and Reporting COE creates the tools needed to adequately identify and report on trends in key risk indicators as well as drivers of changes in these trends.
Job Description :
The will be responsible for portfolio reviews and analytics on the Dealer Commercial Services (DCS) portfolio which is $19B in commitments and $14B in portfolio balances. This role will focus on performing research and data analytics to support the implementation of strategic initiatives, perform quantitative and statistical analysis of large data sets to identify trends, patterns and correlations and, implementation of enhancements to processes and tools to improve management information systems and reporting.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in MIS and data analytics as the primary focus is to leverage data to generate understanding of the portfolio and operational processes leading to effective and actionable recommendations. This candidate will be a critical resource for the entire DCS Risk Management team where there will be extensive interactions with senior managers and other functional groups that support DCS. As a result, career growth opportunities should be excellent for a high performing risk analyst.
Key Responsibilities :
- Produce concise and accurate analysis from various DCS and Risk Management systems to support portfolio management
- Analyze data to identify key risk drivers (KPIs and KRIs), concentrations and trends within the DCS portfolio, and potential impacts (risks & opportunities) to the DCS business
- Develop presentations to summarize and communicate key messages around the portfolio
- Provide ad hoc reporting & analysis to support to DCS Risk management requests.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business and relevant risk and controls. Apply this knowledge to improve processes, determine solutions and resolve issues.
- Communicate analysis, recommendations, and complex issues in a clear & concise manner.
- Bachelor's degree with a preference in management information systems or a technical field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience preferably in risk management or business analysis.
- Experience working with databases and querying tools for data extraction, manipulation & reporting (i.e. Business Objects, Cognos, TOAD, - Hyperion, SAS, Tableau etc.).
- MS Office proficiency with strong Excel skills; MS Access, SQL, or VBA experience a plus.
- Must possess advanced problem solving skills and the ability to analyze large amounts of data to identify trends and issues.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability
- Strong written and oral skills with the ability to present information & clearly explain findings and recommendations to management
- Experience in the Auto Finance or Commercial Lending industry desired.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.