JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Quantitative Modeling/Risk - Auto Decision Science - Consumer & Community Banking (4-8 yrs)
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant analytics/modeling experience. Financial industry experience in auto industry preferred (or any installment loan product).
- Advanced degree (master's or above) in a quantitative subject, such as Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Economics or Finance.
- Must have in-depth knowledge in applying logistic and linear regression methods, classification/decision tree algorithms, cluster segmentation techniques for credit risk management decisions.
- Strong data handling, interpretive, and problem solving skills with the ability to process large volume of data and efficiently derive actionable results taking into consideration operational aspects and risk impacts
- Experience in SAS and SQL in UNIX environment, database such as ORACLE/TERADATA
- Knowledge of Python/ R required
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both written and oral) are required, as the candidate will collaborate in a project-oriented environment in a matrix set up and present results to internal business clients and senior management.
- The candidate should possess an understanding of the risk management practices of consumer lenders- The candidate should be able to handle projects with a minimum of oversight and supervision and should be able to make contributions to the group's knowledge base by proposing new and valuable ways for approaching problems and projects
- Basic knowledge of Excel VBA required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.