JP Morgan Chase - Associate Project Manager - Securities Services Operations - CIB (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Role : Digital Operations - Project Manager and Developer
Grade : Associate (602)
Location(s) : Mumbai
Reporting Line : Reports to VP APAC Securities Services Digital Operations functionally & locally - MBM
Department Summary :
- CIB Digital & Platform Services proactively partners with a number of internal LOBs in driving execution of various initiatives centered around intelligent automation solutions. We provide benefits like resource cost saving, reducing manual touch points, managing risk by removing errors caused by manual intervention.
- J.P. Morgan's commitment to invest in its global operating platforms uniquely positions the firm to support existing businesses and strategic growth across products, clients and regions with flexible, efficient and scalable solutions.
Position Summary :
- This is a senior operations role in the APAC Securities Services Digital Operations team to co-ordinate and drive the reduction of manual processes in the Securities Services operations teams, using but not limited to, the digital toolkit within the JPMorgan Intelligent Automation program (e.g. Xceptor, Alteryx, Python, Tableau, BOTs, OCR etc).
Shift Coverage : Hong Kong business hours
Role and Responsibility Description :
Scope of role including but not limited to :
- Lead and facilitate internal stakeholder discussions and forums with clear outcomes and actions to drive a consistent strategy for the APAC Securities Services Operations organization in Manila.
- Provide reporting and communication to senior management
- Review and understand business requirements, then determine feasibility of development, with one or more tools from the digital toolkit.
- Undertake scripting and development of requirements in coordination with the business, with one or more tools from the digital toolkit in accordance with lifecycle methodology and risk and control guidelines. This includes raising relevant requests, performing QA and UAT testing.
- Undertake change management/maintenance of requests for existing builds, where required.
- Ongoing coordination and communication with the business and appropriate technology teams, to ensure on-time completion of project as per requirements.
- Perform root-cause analysis and provide technical trouble-shooting on current and existing builds.
- Partnering with teams in other locations to support development work for the APAC Securities Services Operations organization.
- Mentoring junior talent in the team.
Business and Technical Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years of Technology and/or Operations experience, with a focus on change management
- Understanding of the Markets and Securities Services business an advantage
- Development experience with Xceptor, Alteryx, Python and Tableau will be an advantage
- Project management experience preferred.
- Works independently and ability to multi-task
- Proven problem solving capability with demonstrated ability to drive issues through to resolution
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.