JP Morgan Chase - Associate Product Owner & Project Manager (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- As a Project Manager you will lead and deliver projects that enhance functionality and reporting provided by existing corporate reporting platforms. In this role you will be responsible for end-to-end project delivery following the Project Life Cycle.
- You will partner with key business and technology partners to analyze business/operational processes, identify business and operational requirements, oversee technology build, manage user testing, and coordinate solution implementation. The Project Manager is accountable for providing senior management comprehensive project updates.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Support specific workstreams within individual projects and assist in the development and deployment of the Strategic Operating model.
- Collaborate with sub-working groups or create key project deliverables (data analysis to drive operational or organizational decisions, process flows, RACI diagrams, communications) to support development of strategic operating model
- Assist key working groups or remediation of key program issues or risks to closure
- Partner with external operational leadership, functional SMEs, key stakeholders consumers in the design and implementation of the global operating model for operations (roles/responsibilities, location strategy, control framework)
- Develop end to end change management plans to transition from current state to target operating model
- Day-to-day maintenance of project plans, metrics, risk/issues as well as development and occasional presentation of project status reports / updates to the organization and Sr Mgmt.
- Provide project or business analysis support as necessary on other projects (e.g. product on-boarding)
- Manage communication of status updates to stakeholders and Senior Management through scorecards
- Provide business and data analysis to large, cross line of business initiatives; analyzing and documenting key business discussions and requirements, managing timelines, risks, issues, and dependencies tracking action items and other project related materials.
Candidate Requirements :
- 7+ years project management experience
- Finance, Accounting or Risk experience a plus
- Experience in developing project plans, business analysis, and their execution
- Experience in operational, process or organizational design and related change management activities
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail; capable of synthesizing and summarizing complex data or findings to drive decision making
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate personal initiative, ownership and accountability
- Effective interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) and partner with key stakeholders to help advance project agenda
- Able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Should be flexible with EMEA shifts
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we- re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
- Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.