JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Markets - Trade Lifecycle Analyst - CIB (0-1 yrs)
CIB - Regulatory Support and Control
About J.P. Morgan Corporate and Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate and Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Regulatory Support and Control team is a dedicated group of internal and client facing resources that are focused on delivering against large scale change initiatives that span across business units to address Industry, Business and Client requirements across the Markets Operations organization.
Some of the specific responsibilities in the role are the following;
Reference Data and other BAU queries:
- Devising efficient, standardised processes to track and comply to regulatory protocols
- Dealing with internal and external queries in relation to regulatory protocols, providing a central point of contact
- Liaise with various counterparties for regulatory requirements
- Extensive interaction with Front Office (Sales and Trading), Compliance, Business Management, Legal, Credit Risk, Operations and Technology teams
- Participate in regular internal meetings to review upcoming initiatives and priorities
Current ongoing initiatives are;
- MIFID II - remediation and back reporting / SFTR
- EMIR client classification and clearing obligation
- SEC Transaction Reporting and External Business Conduct Rules
- CTFC and EMIR Transaction Reporting
- Experience and strong product knowledge of Fixed Income and Commodity derivative products
- Previous experience in a regulatory role is preferred
- Experience in managing critical and time bound initiatives/ projects
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.