HR at JP Morgan Chase
Views:10080 Applications:695 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Market Risk Trading (3-9 yrs)
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank :
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Business Description :
Market Risk is an organization within JP Morgan's independent Firm-wide Risk function. As markets have adapted to shifting client preferences and new technologies, JPM's electronic distribution channels have become increasingly important. The market is in a state of transition driven by structural and cyclical factors.
The successful candidate will work in the Electronic Trading Risk Management Team (ETRM) supporting objectives regarding the E-Trading model's governance, testing, validation and escalation within the Market Risk team.
The successful candidate will be based in India (Mumbai). The candidate will be responsible for:--
- Supporting the ETRM E-Trading models Market Risk team with the governance, review and approval of existing and new models.
- Escalation and communication to senior management on model status and changes, red flags, control limitations and inadequate processes.
- Support the broader E-Trading Market Risk agenda through research, presentations, document assessments and reviews.
- Presenting information to diverse audiences of varied technical experience
- Preparation of required materials and support of the project documentation generation throughout the pre-approval process and testing life cycle.
- Ad-hoc data analysis and report generation
- Interacting daily with the CIB Risk team, Quantitative Research and Model Governance teams globally
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Understanding of E-Trading models or model governance
- Understanding of controls associated with E-Trading Systems and algorithms
- Programming skills an advantage, for example, python coding
- Good project management, teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Passionate and capable of learning in a changing environment while delivering results.