HR at JP Morgan Chase
Views:1872 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Market Risk Analysis & Reporting (3-6 yrs)
- This role in the Asset Management Risk Analytics and Reporting team is to validate risk analytics produced on a daily basis and put together risk reports for Asset Management Teams.
- This individual will report into the local head of the AM Risk Analytics and Reporting team.
- This is a hands on role and the individual will be expected to actively participate in the daily validation and reporting process.
- Solid understanding of financial products across a range of asset classes - Credit, Rates, Equities, Commodities, Currencies, etc., including both cash products and derivatives.
- Good understanding of portfolio and risk measurement concepts, including value-at-risk (VaR), sensitivities, stress testing, tracking error, etc.