JP Morgan Chase - Associate/Manager - Finance & Business Management - Global Treasury Services (5-7 yrs)
This position sits within the Finance & Business Management (F&BM) department; this role will handle Treasury Services business management support
The Treasury Services Business Management is a part of Global CIB F&BM function which provides extensive support to business on TS
We work closely with the firm's Treasury Services team across the globe in preparing pitch books & town-hall materials that the senior business heads & sales team take to their clients during meetings.
- Pitching material preparation: Work with associates and analysts in Mumbai and across regional locations to prepare marketing materials for clients including components like market and industry landscapes, financial analysis & valuations, target companies profiles & benchmarking, pricing and market information.
- Financial analysis: Analysis and interpretation of financial statements including preparing trading and transaction comparable, modeling & valuations and benchmarking for companies. Extract information from company accounts, databases and other sources, using accounting knowledge & judgment
- Research: Source and interpret company & industry information from a variety of data sources (company reports, Internet, online databases, JPMorgan proprietary content) with an aim to forming views on the industry, key trends and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, weekly industry reports.
- Industry or Product coverage: Work with senior BMs across the globe to develop and apply industry/geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends) for clients across the globe
- Execution of Strategic priorities: work with senior counterparts in onshore location to support priorities for business e.g. NBFI
- Monetization of Sales & Closed business: Broadly work comprises of helping Business execute on strategic Priorities, Sales planning, revenue realization, mitigating risk by adherence to Controls and procedures and other related activities. With the introduction of multiple control points (many OCC related & triggered), multiple processes and flows have been or are being developed to ensure the Treasury business is in line with expectations
- Partner with team across finance: Need to partner with various F&BM team like P&A, controllers, product support which will provide support to business in the areas of Business Review, Town hall presentation outlining future vision, evolving business landscape across regions & products
- Post-Graduates (MBA/CA) with 4-5 years experience in banking, knowledge of the financial services industry preferable
- The successful candidate needs to possess strong analytical skills with great attention to detail, an eye for spotting trends, articulate in written and verbal communication and present and support their own conclusions to senior audiences
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills is a pre-requisite
- Must be proactive with a drive to better processes and resolve outstanding issues
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills; flexibility, ability to dynamically prioritize requests and multitask in the face of ever-changing and sometimes conflicting demands
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and effective under pressure
- Strong analytical and numeric skills, understanding of financial statements, excellent attention to detail. Able to analyze large data sets and present conclusions concisely
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships and influence others, across multiple disciplines and across levels of seniority
- Ability to work well individually and partner effectively within a team
- Pro-active and problem solving mindset with ability to identify, clearly present and implement solutions
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of risks and controls; Disciplined approach to managing processes and controls
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.