JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Global Asset Class (3-9 yrs)
1. Liquidity regulatory reporting, both global and local
2. Management analytics (stress testing, scenario analysis, ad-hoc analysis, etc)
3. Management reporting (liquidity metrics, liquidity limits, ratios and reports, etc.)
4. Available collateral management
5. Allocation of liquidity costs (funds transfer pricing, long-term debt spread, FDIC charges, etc.)
- Regulatory reporting currently covers the firm's Fed's 5G report, the US Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR), the European Banking Authority's (EBA) LCR, PRA110, APAC Regional LCRs and internal Stress Scenario reporting. The project will be extended to cover other liquidity and related regulatory reporting. To meet these objectives, the project will create a detailed repository of liquidity data firm-wide with advanced analytical tools to enable all liquidity risk management analysis.
- As an integral member of the LRI Asset Class lead team, this position will report directly to the Asset Class manager for the products that they are supporting. The role's primary focus will be to provide support and be responsible for Securities, Secured Financing and Structured Notes.
- This will include, but is not limited to, root cause analysis, gathering new or modified requirements, system gap analysis, data analysis, measuring materiality, managing testing, defect reporting and resolution, stakeholder prioritization and design and implementation of operating models. In addition, the role will require extensive Line of Business, LRO, CTMO and LPRM communication and validation of any product updates.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Analysis of trading book / banking book data for implementation across a suite of regulatory and internal management reports, analyzing the prescribed regulatory requirements when necessary.
- Identify key data quality issues and drive remediation with technology teams across LRI, FRW Everest and upstream source systems.
- Collaborate with Liquidity Risk Policy, Oversight, Middle Office and technology teams to identify gaps, understand and implement requirements. Explore and offer innovative tactical and strategic solutions to address changes and data gaps.
- Work with LRI and LOB project teams on product development and management, including business model enhancements, regulatory rule changes, product consistency and leveraging the LRI system and data for other firm initiatives.
- Produce and present scorecards to senior management around project status, issues and risks
- Participate in the creation or review of Business Requirements Documents and Functional Specifications.
- Assist in application tool development and refinement including redesign adjustment functionality within LRI and the data analytics tool.
- Facilitate and/or participate in user acceptance testing of the product, proactively identifying issues and tracking through to resolution.
The candidate must be a self starter, able to work in a fast paced and results driven environment with minimal oversight. The candidate is required to have excellent communications skills and possess a strong sense of accountability and responsibility.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in the business/finance environment in financial industry
- Understanding of data processing and project management, a plus
- Experience in Banking industry; Business analysis, Project management or Treasury background is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well